You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Buyer's Club $152.99 Non-Member $169.99
- Buyer's Club $224.99 Non-Member $249.99
- Buyer's Club $125.99 Non-Member $139.99
- Buyer's Club $49.49 Non-Member $54.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Details & Specs
Lakeland Mills Dining Chair invites rustic charm to dinner!
The perfect addition to your family's lodge! This Lakeland Mills Dining Chair is made of natural northern white cedar for an attractive rustic look.Your new "dining hall" seating":
- Made of unfinished, naturally rot-resistant white cedar
- Can be finished with a quality penetrating oil or left to weather to an attractive silvery-grey
- Custom-contoured seat slats and high back for comfort
- Easy to assemble with common tools
- Measures 26"l. x 42"h. x 28"w.
- Weighs approx. 35-lbs.
- Made in USA.
You may find that many or most of the cedar logs in cedar furniture will have cracks. These cracks are called "checks". Checking occurs when the logs dry and the cells shrink, causing the wood to split. Checking helps give cedar furniture its rustic beauty and does not weaken the wood.
An excellent value for natural cedar furniture!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips