You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Lakeland Mills 6' Picnic Table with Attached Benches is built to last, season after season!
Some things aren't made like they used to be... This Lakeland Mills 6' Picnic Table with Attached Benches is still made the old fashioned way... sturdy and well-built to stay put and last for years.Come and get it:
- Legs are made of unfinished, naturally rot-resistant northern white cedar
- Table top and benches made of pine
- Can be finished with a quality penetrating oil or left to weather to an attractive silvery-grey
- Easy to assemble with common tools
- Measures 50"l. x 29"h. x 70"l. Weighs approx. 130-lbs.
- Made in USA.
You may find that many or most of the cedar logs in cedar furniture will have cracks. These cracks are called "checks". Checking occurs when the logs dry and the cells shrink, causing the wood to split. Checking helps give cedar furniture its rustic beauty and does not weaken the wood.
You'll use and enjoy it for years!