You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
LaCrosse® Longwall II 200-gram Thinsulate Insulation WATERPROOF Mining Boots. Safety first? When you work in the world's most dangerous trade, it kind of has to be.
Meet the new-and-improved sequel to the Longwall-the boot co-designed by a team of veteran miners. Knowing that it's at the forefront of everything you do on the job, the LaCrosse team built the Longwall II to cover all you safety concerns - heel-to-toe, ankle-to-outsole. Adding a lightweight, non-metallic protective toe and flexible internal metatarsal guard to features like a puncture resistant midsole, Vibram® abrasion- and chemical-resistant rubber heel-and-toe wrap and 3MTM ScotchliteTM reflective piping for increased visibility, the Longwall II meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 MT EH PR standards.
And just as important, we think it'll meet or exceed your standards for comfort and durability. That's due in part to details like the 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining, 200-gram ThinsulateTM insulation and triple-stitched construction for hard wear and zero tear.But that's not all, read on to mine all the info on the Longwall II:
- 2mm waterproof full-grain leather uppers
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- 200G ThinsulateTM Insulation
- Lightweight non-metallic protective toe and flexible internal MetFlexTM metatarsal guard meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 MT EH PR standards
- Removable dual density insole with TPU arch support and PU toe to heel cushioning and protection
- Puncture resistant midsole
- Steel shank
- Vibram® Maltese outsole featuring oil and slip resistant traction
- Triple stitched for maximum durability
- 3MTM ScotchliteTM reflective piping for increased visibility
- Vibram dual-density abrasion and chemical resistant rubber heel and toe wrap
- 10" height
- Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.