You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $664.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $85.49 Non-Member $89.99
- Buyer's Club $522.49 Non-Member $549.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: KV45CAP20
Kriss didn't create the Vector platform to simply LOOK advanced. Inside the admittedly-cool exterior lies one of the finest firearm innovations we've seen in some time: the Super V Recoil Mitigation System. This unique operating system redirects energy down and away from the shooter, virtually eliminating felt recoil and muzzle climb. The low bore axis takes it a step further, ensuring that the recoil travels back, not up.Gen II: Back and Better than Ever.
The Gen II refined many of the performance factors of the Gen I. Chief among them, better ergonomics thanks to a redesigned trigger, short throw safety lever, and more comfortable pistol grip.
Other upgrades include a chrome-lined barrel, beefed-up barrel contour, improved fire control group, and a re-positioned fire / safe switch, among others.
The Vector CRB is the non-NFA, semi-automatic, carbine variant with a 16" barrel. The Defiance stock provides a wide range of adjustment and length of pull. Flip sights, full length picatinny top rail, lower picatinny accessory rail, and a Glock magazine all come standard.
- Closed bolt, delayed blowback operating system
- Super V Recoil Mitigation System redirects recoil energy down and away from the shooter for better control and faster follow-up shots
- Compatible with Glock 21 magazines
- Cerakote frame finish for superior corrosion resistance
- Upper and lower picatinny rails for accessories
- M4-style adjustable stock
- Short-throw ambidextrous safety lever,
- Comfortable pistol grip
- Flip-up sights
- Includes one 25-rd. MagEx magazine and one G21 13-rd. magazine
Order today!Key Specifications
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 25+1 / 13+1
- Barrel length: 16"
- Stock: M4-style adjustable
- Sights (front / rear): Flip up
- Overall length: 35.25"-38.5"
- Overall weight: 7.8 lbs.
- Man. Ref.: KV45-CAP20
- UPC: 810237023297
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips