You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $294.49 Non-Member $309.99
- Buyer's Club $142.49 Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $325.84 Non-Member $342.99
- Details & Specs
Built around the iconic CZ 75 design, the Sphinx SDP Compact is a duty-sized pistol for the most discerning of shooters. Every design feature on the SDP Compact is tailored to maximize performance, quality and ergonomics.
The competition inspired trigger is very smooth with a clean break and short, crisp, reset. The steel slide is machined from billet and is hand fitted to mate perfectly with the interior, full length guide rails, of the billet aluminum upper frame.Get a grip. Take control.
The aluminum pistol grip features interchangeable back-straps to adjust length and width of the grip, designed to maximize contact with the support hand for added control. Also for added control, the high trigger guard shape and beaver tail allow for high hand placement on the pistol frame to compliment the low bore axis of the barrel, which allow shooters to easily manage recoil.And a couple more topnotch features!
A Picatinny rail on the frame allows for the addition of modern tactical shooting accessories. The front and rear cocking serrations offer different options of firearm manipulation and the dotted front sight contrasts with the black rear sight for quick target acquisition.
Ambidextrous features include the decocking lever and a magazine release that can be switched to either side. The slide release lever also serves as the take-down pin and is located on the left side of the Compact. Every component of the SDP Compact is manufactured to the highest standards and tolerances are extremely tight.
- Threading on the end of the barrel accepts suppressors and silencers
- Full aluminum lower frame provides unparalleled balance
- Competition inspired trigger is very smooth with a clean break
- Steel slide is machined from billet and is hand fitted
- Combat black finish
- Aluminum pistol grip features interchangeable back-straps to adjust length and width
- High trigger guard shape and beaver tail allow for high hand placement to manage recoil
- Dotted front sight contrasts with the black rear sight for quick targeting
- Decocking lever and a magazine release can be switched to either side
Order today!Key Specifications
- Caliber: 9mm
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 15+1
- Barrel length: 3.7"
- Frame: Milled aluminum
- Grips: Included finger molds
- Sights: Front Iron blade with white dot, Rear serrated fixed sight
- Overall length: 7.4"
- Overall weight: 29.06 oz.
- Mfg. Number: KRISS S4-WSDCM-E079
- UPC: 810237022313
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips