You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $377.99 Non-Member $419.99
- Buyer's Club $199.49 Non-Member $209.99
- Buyer's Club $475.94 Non-Member $500.99
- Details & Specs
The Sphinx SDP Compact is a duty-sized pistol for the most discerning of shooters. This SDP Compact features threading on the end of the barrel to accept suppressors and silencers. It will have higher velocity, and be a bit more accurate. A little more weight on the end helps reduce muzzle rise, but in very very small amounts. A full aluminum lower frame gives the handgun unparalleled balance. Every design feature on the SDP Compact is tailored to maximize performance, quality and ergonomics.
The competition inspired trigger is very smooth with a clean break and short, crisp, reset. The steel slide is machined from billet and is hand fitted to mate perfectly with the interior, full length guide rails, of the billet aluminum upper frame.More desirable "good stuff"!
The aluminum pistol grip features interchangeable back-straps to adjust length and width of the grip, designed to maximize contact with the support hand for added control. Also for added control, the high trigger guard shape and beaver tail allow for high hand placement on the pistol frame to compliment the low bore axis of the barrel, which allow shooters to easily manage recoil.And a couple more topnotch features!
A Picatinny rail on the frame allow for the addition of modern tactical shooting accessories. The front and rear cocking serrations offer different options of firearm manipulation and the dotted front sight contrasts with the black rear sight for quick target acquisition.
Ambidextrous features include the decocking lever and a magazine release that can be switched to either side. The slide release lever also serves as the take-down pin and is located on the left side of the Compact. Every component of the SDP Compact is manufactured to the highest standards and tolerances are extremely tight.
- Full aluminum lower frame provides unparalleled balance
- Threading on the end of the barrel accepts suppressors and silencers
- Every feature is tailored to maximize performance, quality and ergonomics
- Competition inspired trigger is very smooth with a clean break
- Steel slide is machined from billet and is hand fitted
- Aluminum pistol grip features interchangeable back-straps to adjust length and width
- High trigger guard shape and beaver tail allow for high hand placement to manage recoil
- Dotted front sight contrasts with the black rear sight for quick targeting
- Decocking lever and a magazine release can be switched to either side
Order this stylish handgun today!Key Specifications
- Caliber: 9mm
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 17+1
- Barrel length: 3.7"
- Frame: Milled aluminum
- Grips: Included finger molds
- Sights: Front Iron blade with white dot, Rear serrated fixed sight
- Overall length: 7.4"
- Overall weight: 29.06 ozs.
- MFG Number: KRISS S4WSDCME095
- UPC: 810237022979
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips