You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $49.49 Non-Member $54.99
- Buyer's Club $31.49 Non-Member $34.99
- Non-Member $134.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $161.99 Non-Member $179.99
- Buyer's Club $80.99 Non-Member $89.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Details & Specs
Kolpin® Stealth Exhaust 2.0 cuts your ATV or UTV noise in half... with no sacrifice in performance!
ATV noise scaring off game? Getting you complaints or tickets? Try this. Kolpin®s Stealth 2.0 Exhaust System lets you enjoy your sport and still comply with trail and state noise regulations without sacrificing performance.
Even better, that 50%, or 5-7 decibel, noise reduction can also make the difference between spooking that trophy buck or bagging it. The Stealth 2.0 Exhaust system is easy to install on any 4-stroke ATV or UTV. No need for cumbersome welding or vehicle modifications, all mounting hardware is included with easy to follow installation instructions.Details:
- Universal design fits any ATV or UTV with a four-stroke engine
- Engineered with an innovative high flow / low restriction spark arresting muffler
- Quiets ATV / UTV exhaust noise up to 50% with no loss of performance... dyno test results on some models actually revealed an increase in mid-range power and overall performance
- All mounting hardware and detailed instructions included
- Baffled design has no packing to burn out
- Steel construction for long lasting performance.
- Wrap-around design protects your muffler and helps shield you from heat. Easily bolts on with wrap-around muffler hanger clamps.
- Fits Honda TRX 250, 300, 350, 400, 450 and Universal for other flat or concave OEM Muffler Outlets
- Includes gasket and self-tapping screws.
- Bolts on over OEM Spark Arrester using existing bolts
- Includes gasket and longer replacement bolts
- Fits all Honda 500 Rubicon
Hey, why wouldn't you want 50% less noise with no reduction in performance? Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips