You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $40.49 Non-Member $44.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Details & Specs
Kolpin® Polaris® DirtworksTM Heavy-Duty 3-Point Hitch System with 48 inch Tool Bar. Ready to tear it up?
Heavy-duty mainframe for use on ATVs and UTVs. A Category "O" 3-point hitch with a 20" drawbar width and 5/8" diameter pins, plus a heavy duty, 12V electric actuator that does the heavy lifting work for you while also providing an incredible 300 lbs of downforce... that's about equal to 10 of those cumbersome cinder blocks!
Unlike tow-behind implements, this available downforce provides strong ground engagement for better land management and improved food plot success. The innovative features incorporated into the DirtWorks 3-Point Hitch System provide easy change over from work to play in just minutes with quick, easy installation and adjustments without the need for tools.
The convenient rocker switch can be mounted to your handle bars so soil depth adjustments and lift for transport is done without ever having to get off your machine. Requires Accessory Tool Bar, available below.
Trick your UTV into thinking it's a tractor:
- 12V electric actuator lift system with 20 amp maximum current draw
- 250 lb lift capacity at the tool bar with 300 lbs down pressure capacity
- 15" vertical lift at the drawbar
- Fully adjustable lift arms and top link for maximum customization for any task
- Fits any 2" automotive style receiver hitch or if you don't have one... check out our complete line of heavy duty hitches
- Recommended for use on ATVs 350 cc or larger
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99