You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $215.99 Non-Member $239.99
- Buyer's Club $539.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Details & Specs
Kolpin® ATV Tie - Downs. 10x stronger and 10x faster than straps... "hitch" a ride to hold steel - solid securely!
Kolpin® quality non-tie-down Tie-Down! Gear TV transport? 2 styles of ATV Tie-downs that connect to your ATV's ball hitch. Your choice of Trailer Dog for on-trailer installation, or Guard Dog version that holds your ATV in your truck bed while still offering use of the 2" receiver hitch.
There's also the Guard Dog Slak-N-Ator version for adding stability. Plus Lock Sets available, for extra security. No need to rely on cumbersome, complicated web straps when transporting your ATV. A faster and better form of safety is here. All with heavy-duty steel construction .Whether you choose Trailer Dog or Guard Dog, both are doggone well engineered to prevent forward, backward and side movement.
Choose this smart investment ONLINE today!
Buyer's Club at checkout and
instantly SAVE up to $17.00 on these items!
- It fits into your 2" receiver, and then has its own built-in, 2" Class 1 hitch receiver for use
- Rated 2,000-lb. towing weight and 250-lb. tongue weight
- Universal fit to any truck with 2" square receiver
- Also protects against the ATV entering the truck cab in event of an accident
- Easy installation. Weighs 43 lbs.
- All the features of the regular Guard Dog Tie-Down, plus the patented Slak-N-Ator® wedge insert that eliminates all slack for snug stability.
- Takes up little floor space on the trailer
- Comes with bolts for steel or wooden models, easy installation
- When not in use, simply remove the upright arm, leaving only the base plate attached to the trailer floor. No restrictions
- Also works with UTV that fit your trailer.
- Weighs 36 lbs.
- Comes with 1 receiver pin lock and 1 hitch lock for use with Trailer Dog Tie-Down.
- 8 3 / 4 x 7 1 / 2 x 1 1 / 4 " h., weighs 1 lb., 7 ozs.
- Comes with 2 receiver pin locks and 1 hitch lock for use with Guard Dog Tie-Down.
- 10 1 / 4 x 8 1 / 4 x 2 1 / 2 " h., weighs 3 lbs., 2 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips