You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $611.99 Non-Member $679.99
- Buyer's Club $557.99 Non-Member $619.99
Thompson / Center Pro Hunter FX Muzzleloader with 3-9 x 40mm Scope, Realtree AP Camo / Stainless SteelBuyer's Club $674.99 Non-Member $749.99
- Buyer's Club $16.19 Non-Member $17.99
- Buyer's Club $368.99 Non-Member $409.99
- Buyer's Club $4.49 Non-Member $4.99
- Details & Specs
Knight® DISC Extreme® Muzzleloader Rifle, for accurate, all - weather, never - fail black powder shooting POWER! With gorgeous hardwood stock!
100% American made with Green Mountain® individually crafted barrel, for uncompromising quality in safety, accuracy and dependability. In fact, this Rifle carries Knight®'s 200 Yard Guaranteed Accuracy. A guarantee of a 4" 3-shot group at 200 yards when using Knight superior bullet technology, .50 caliber.
- Handcrafted 26" Green Mountain barrel, with Dyna Tek Bore Coating, the hardest clear-coat in the industry. This unique ceramic-based finish lets you clean faster, with 50% fewer patches. Increases velocity, decreases group size
- Deluxe wood stock, with distinctive black / brown layered finished
- The original DISC Extreme® 209 shotgun primer ignition system. The Full Plastic Jacket design assures it'll fire, no matter how nasty the weather conditions
- 150-grain max. powder charge (black powder or black powder substitute only)
- Ultra-reliable cocking mechanism provides instant fire
- Knight turned to Easton® Archery to create the Easton Carbon Core ramrod for sure strength and performance. Made with 7075 full metal jacket shaft and high-strength Carbon Core, delivering 60% more rigidity to the ramrod, making for faster, easier loading
- .50 cal. has 1:28" barrel twist, barrel drilled and tapped for easy scope mounting
- Simple, quick teardown for cleaning and maintenance
- Fully adjustable metallic non-fiber optic sights. Fully adjustable trigger pull
- 26" barrel, stainless steel finish. 45" long overall, weighs 7 lbs., 6 ozs.
Get the best value in muzzleloader shooting excellence!
Straight Wood Stock, Black / Brown
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips