You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $557.99 Non-Member $619.99
- Buyer's Club $611.99 Non-Member $679.99
- Buyer's Club $620.99 Non-Member $689.99
- Buyer's Club $530.99 Non-Member $589.99
- Buyer's Club $368.99 Non-Member $409.99
- Buyer's Club $386.99 Non-Member $429.99
- Buyer's Club $4.49 Non-Member $4.99
- Details & Specs
Knight® Bighorn CarbonKnight® Muzzleloader Rifle, with Thumbhole Stock. The black powder gold standard for ease, reliability, power and accuracy!
100% American made with Green Mountain® individually crafted barrel, for uncompromising quality in safety, accuracy and dependability. In fact, this Rifle carries Knight®'s 200 Yard Guaranteed Accuracy. A guarantee of a 4" 3-shot group at 200 yards when using Knight superior bullet technology, .50 caliber.
- Handcrafted 26" Green Mountain barrel, with Dyna Tek Bore Coating, the hardest clear-coat in the industry. This unique ceramic-based finish lets you clean faster, with 50% fewer patches. Increases velocity, decreases group size
- All-weather CarbonKnight® black synthetic stock, with carbon-weave look. Thumbhole design for a sure, solid grip
- Comes with 209 Extreme shotgun primer system (the weatherproof Full Plastic JacketTM system ) to meet the regulations of most states
- 150-grain max. powder charge (black powder or black powder substitute only)
- Ultra-reliable cocking mechanism provides instant fire regardless of your choice in ignition system
- Knight turned to Easton® Archery to create the Easton Carbon Core ramrod for sure strength and performance. Made with 7075 full metal jacket shaft and high-strength Carbon Core, delivering 60% more rigidity to the ramrod, making for faster, easier loading
- .50 cal. has 1:28" barrel twist, barrel drilled and tapped for easy scope mounting
- Simple, quick teardown for cleaning and maintenance
- Fully adjustable metallic non-fiber optic sights. Fully adjustable trigger pull
- 26" barrel, stainless steel finish. 44 1/2" long overall, weighs 7 lbs., 3 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips