You May Also Like
Non-Member $84.99 Buyer's Club $76.49
Non-Member $119.99 Buyer's Club $107.99
Non-Member $69.99 Buyer's Club $62.99
Non-Member $4.99 Buyer's Club $4.74
Non-Member $209.99 Buyer's Club $199.49
Non-Member $19.99 Buyer's Club $17.99
Non-Member $21.99 Buyer's Club $19.79
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Convert your ATV into a snow plowing workhorse with a USA MADE KFI® ATV Snow Plow System!
Clear your big driveway, move gravel, dirt and more faster and easier than ever by adding a heavy-duty, easy-to-install Snow Plow System from KFI®! KFI uses only top-grade steel construction and quality-made components, for year after year of reliable plowing.Pro-S Series (Straight) Blade details:
- Pushes snow straight ahead
- Measures 16" tall
- Heavy duty grade-8 steel wear bar bolts
- Fully-adjustable blade skids with bolt-on brackets
- Heavy duty 3"-diameter grade-50 steel skid plates
- 3/16" steel ribbing for a strong bolt-up to the Swivel Tube
- Includes a 3" wide x 3/ 16 " thick 2-sided grade-50 steel wear bar
- 2-year KFI warranty.
- Warn Plow compatible bolt-up.
- Available in 54"
- Features rugged American-built 11-ga. steel construction.
KFI's Push Tubes attaches to your choice of Blade and to the Quick Mount Bracket, and allow for super-secure blade pitch / angle adjustments. Each is made from high-grade, American-made steel, and comes shot-blasted and powder-coated for extra toughness and corrosion resistance. Push Tubes traditionally take quite a beating, so KFI engineered these with 6" diameter angled bushings and ultra heavy-duty cross members for superior wear and tear.
Push Tube details: (included)
- Heavy-duty 1 1/2" 11-ga. steel tubing
- Two grade-50 steel cross members for extra strength
- 1/4" thick grade-50 steel attachment brackets
- Mounting attachment points are also compatible with Cycle Country Plow Mounts.
Swivel Mount details: (included)
- Easy-pull lever for blade adjustments
- 5-position blade adjustability, up to 26° on either side
- 4-position blade pitch adjustability, in 5° increments
- 6" diameter zinc-plated grade-50 steel angle bushing plate (will work with Warn's Power Pivot, part no. 73860)
- Heavy duty 1 1/2" diameter grade-50 steel pivot bushing
- Multi-position plow lift brackets.
Quick Mount Bracket. (included)
Your ATV-specific Quick Mount Bracket will attach the Push Tube with Swivel Mount to your machine. Each is made from high-grade American Steel for an absolute rock-solid mounting option you can count on no matter how thick and heavy the snow is.
You'll need your own winch to operate the plow up and down. We've also got common replacement parts for the particularly high-wear components.
Your complete Plow System! Everything you need is right here. Just add your own winch, and you're ready to plow!