You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Key® Freezerwear Insulated Bib Overalls are water - repellent, warm, built for life on the frozen tundra.
Suit-up in Key® and let nothing stand in the way of a job well done! Key's been making top-quality workwear since 1909, and now, they take their legacy to the refrigerated car with Freezerwear gear, designed for enduring temps less than 10°F for extended periods of time. Frozen temps and chilly rain roll right off your back, literally, thanks to a super-tough water-repellent nylon shell over high-loft insulation. Get yours in short, regular and tall sizes.Bundle up:
- Tough 840D nylon shell with water-repellent polyurethane coating
- High-loft insulation for sure warmth
- Tear and abrasion-resistant construction, with rivets at stress points for added durability
- 3-Pc. hood with cord-lock drawstrings
- Oversized insulated handwarmer pockets
- Thermometer and marker pockets
- Thigh-length leg zippers for easy on / off
- 2 chest pockets with snap closure for extras
- Comfortable knit cuffs keep warmth in. Imported.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips