You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $113.39 Non-Member $125.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $49.49 Non-Member $54.99
- Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $15.11 Non-Member $16.79
- Buyer's Club $9.71 Non-Member $10.79
- Details & Specs
Nab this Kershaw® Chive Knife designed by Ken Onion.
- The Chive Clip Point Blade is made of 420 stainless steel with a hollow grind
- Stock thickness is 0.090"
- The index trigger serves both as an ambidextrous opening aid and as a finger guard when the knife is open. With a simple push on the index trigger, the closed knife quickly springs open using an open and locked position
- The dual thumb studs serve only as the positive stop for the blade, as they are too small for use as one-hand openers
- The notched thumb ramp of the blade provides a secure placement for the index finger or the thumb to rest on during use
- Features Ken Onion's patent pending "Speed Safe" mechanism incorporating torsion bar technology for assisted opening
- Model number: KS1600, Blade Length 1 15/16" , Closed Length 2 7/8" , weighs 1.9 ozs.
Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99