You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Kelty® Women's Redwing 40 Backpack offers a ton of room to store your gear... with a female-specific fit for comfort and support!
Pack it up and get outside! Weather it's a overnight camping trip or international vacation, this Kelty® Redwing 40 Backpack is up for any adventure. Designed specifically for female backpackers and hikers, it features a female-specific waist belt and shoulder straps for a better fit, and a suspension system that transfers weight to the hips, while allowing the Pack to move with you. Meaning a plump-full Bag feels incredibly lightweight, and your back won't feel horrible after a long day of hiking. And with multiple pockets and storage areas there's ample room to store all of your gear. Plus, the panel-loading design makes it incredibly easy to find what you're looking for.Backpack features:
- 420-denier polyester ball shadow construction for years of durable use
- Panel loading for easy access to your gear
- Large front pocket with organizer
- Zippered side pockets
- Zippered stash pocket
- Hydration compatible
- Water bottle pocket
- Side compression straps secure your gear
- Ice-axe loop
- Daisy chain
- Key fob
- Carry handle for easy transport
- Volume: 2,400 cubic inches
- Measures 15 x 12 x 22"h., weighs 2 lbs, 14 ozs.
- Female-specific suspension
- Lightbeam single aluminum stay
- HDPE frame sheet offers support
- Dynamic airflow back panel
- Airmesh shoulder straps, waist belt, and lumbar helps keep you cool
- Padded shoulder straps for comfort
- Load-lifter / stabilizer straps help fight fatigue
- Sternum strap
- Ventilating back panel
- Waist belt range: 27 to 42"l.
State Color, as available in the Shopping Cart.