You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $664.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $427.49 Non-Member $449.99
- Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $683.99 Non-Member $759.99
- Buyer's Club $899.99 Non-Member $999.99
- Buyer's Club $759.99 Non-Member $799.99
- Buyer's Club $237.49 Non-Member $249.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $611.99 Non-Member $679.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: SUB2K40GLK23BBLKHC
Blending the convenience of a folding design with a 16" barrel capable of unleashing the full potential of the .40 S&W round, the SUB-2000 is the ultimate pistol-caliber carbine. The 16.25" barrel does wonders for the .40 cal. round, hitting like a sledgehammer at ranges regular handguns could only dream about.
The SUB-2000 is made from glass-reinforced Zytel polymer for durability, and comes with 2 integrated Picatinny rails. The for end also includes 5 mounting slots per side, configured for M-LOKTM accessories. The stock is adjustable to 3 positions, each adding about 5/8" to the length, so you can dial in your fit.
- Compatible with Glock 23 magazines (not included)
- Barrel nut removes to reveal a 9/16"-24 threading for suppressors
- Folds in half for easy transport and storage
- Impact-modified glass-reinforced Zytel polymer handguard and grip for durability
- 3-position adjustable stock
- 2 Picatinny rails and 5 M-LOKTM slots
- Push-bolt safety located behind the trigger
- Magazine not included
Order today!Key Specifications
- Caliber: .40 Smith & Wesson
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: -
- Barrel length: 16.25"
- Barrel style: 1:16" twist, threaded 9/16"-24
- Stock: Polymer
- Sights: Adjustable AR-style front / aperture fixed rear
- Overall length: 29.25-30.5"
- Overall weight: 4.25 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: SUB2K40GLK23BBLKHC
- UPC: 640832006438
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips