You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $427.49 Non-Member $449.99
- Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $664.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $503.49 Non-Member $529.99
- Buyer's Club $359.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $94.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $611.99 Non-Member $679.99
- Buyer's Club $237.49 Non-Member $249.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: SUB2K9MPBBLKHC
By popular demand, the Kel-Tec® SUB-2000TM Gen 2 is now compatible with Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm magazines, and features a number of enhancements! Of course, everything you loved about the original is still here... like easy folding for transport and storage, adjustable stock, and unbelievably low price.Gen 2 enhancements.
The SUB-2000TM Gen 2 features Picatinny rails at the 6 and 12 o'clock positions, as well as Magpul M-Lok slots on the sides. The handguard is now 3-position adjustable, and the front sight is aluminum, not plastic. The ejection port is a full 40% larger, and the grip is a lot more ergonomic. Also new are more sling attachment options.
- Compatible with Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm magazines
- Barrel nut removes to reveal a 1/2" x 28" threading for suppressors
- Folds in half for easy transport and storage
- Impact-modified glass-reinforced Zytel polymer handguard and grip for durability
- Handguard features Picatinny rails at 6 and 12 o'clock, plus M-Lok slots at 3 and 6 o'clock
- Stock is adjustable to 3 different positions for a better fit
- Ejection port is 40% larger
- Push-bolt safety located behind the trigger
- Rear aperture sight / front AR-style aluminum post
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item number: 669578
- Caliber: 9mm
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: Varies by magazine type used
- Barrel length: 16"
- Barrel twist: 1:10"
- Stock: 3-position adjustable
- Length of pull: 13.25"-14.5"
- Safety: Push-bolt
- Sights: Aperture rear / AR-style aluminum front
- Overall length: 29.25"-30.5"
- Overall weight: 4.25 lbs.
- MFG Number: SUB2K9MPBBLKHC
- UPC: 640832006551
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips