You May Also Like
Buyer's Club $47.49 Non-Member $49.99
Buyer's Club $522.49 Non-Member $549.99
Buyer's Club $237.49 Non-Member $249.99
- Details & Specs
Through an ingenious and simple arrangement, Kel-Tec® has solved the main disadvantage of Bullpup rifles: case ejection! The RDB (Rifle Downward-ejecting Bullpup) actually ejects brass DOWN, not right in your face.
The RDB Rifle features a rotary bolt with a spring loaded ejector and an extractor facing down. The spent case is pulled backwards along the top of the magazine and then ejected through a vertical chute. The bolt travel is longer than traditional designs, but still well within the ergonomic constraints of a rifle.
The RDB is built around a common steel skeleton formed by the receiver and barrel sub-assemblies. Bolt, bolt carrier, firing mechanism, ejector chute and bolt stop are identical for all variations. The short stroke gas operated piston is fully adjustable for different ammunitions and muzzle attachments.
- Rifle ejects brass down, not back
- Short stroke gas operated piston is fully adjustable for different ammunitions and muzzle attachments
- Steel skeleton formed by the receiver and barrel sub-assembly
- Polymer frame for durability and weather resistance
- Easy to break down and service
- Mag release is a piece of spring steel that wraps around the mag
- Ergonomic thumb safety
Order now!Key Specifications
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223 Remington
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 30+1
- Barrel length: 17"
- Stock: Tan synthetic
- Overall length: 27.4"
- Overall weight: 7 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: KEL RDBTAN
- UPC: 640832005967
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips