You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $170.99 Non-Member $189.99
- Buyer's Club $296.99 Non-Member $329.99
- Buyer's Club $395.99 Non-Member $439.99
- Buyer's Club $179.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $207.89 Non-Member $230.99
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Buyer's Club $242.99 Non-Member $269.99
- Details & Specs
Get ready to clean up this town! The Karcher K3 Follow Me Electric Pressure Washer's dirtblaster spray wand provides up to 50% more pressure to concentrate your efforts, blasting away dirt in the toughest areas to clean. Rolling cart-style wheels make transport a snap, moving this unit easily from one end of your shop to the other or straight outside for cleaning the driveway or siding.
Where did that water come from?
Whether you attach it to a garden hose or use the water out of a bucket, this Pressure Washer gets its water from either source. The quick-connect system allow you to easily connect it to your garden hose for a continuous flow of water. When a garden hose isn't available, you can use the N-Cor pump to draw water from a standing or collected water source. It's a great way to recycle rain water. Whichever way you choose, K3 will always bring the pressure.
- Molded trigger gun storage securely stores trigger gun
- Dirtblaster spray wand provides up to 50% more pressure
- On-board removable detergent tank
- Quick-connect system on all hose connections
- N-Cor pump allows draw from a standing or collected water source
- 4-wheel base with oversized rear wheels and durable front casters
- Integrated fine mesh water filter
- 3/4" adapter garden hose
- 15' high-pressure hose
We couldn't find a better deal at this price...you won't find a better way to clean just about any project. Get yours here!Features & BenefitsKey Specifications
- Item Number: 660395
- Operating PSI: 1,800
- Water volume: 1.3 GPM
- Maximum water inlet temperature: 104° F.
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Voltage: 120V
- Hose: 15' high pressure
- Dimensions: 21" x 12" x 13"h.
- Weight without accessories: 15 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips