Waterproof, dependable Boots rated for temps down to a chilly -40 Degrees F!
You May Also Like
Non-Member $49.99 Buyer's Club $44.99
Non-Member $59.99 Buyer's Club $53.99
Non-Member $69.99 Buyer's Club $62.99
Non-Member $79.99 Buyer's Club $71.99
Non-Member $39.99 Buyer's Club $35.99
Non-Member $99.99 Buyer's Club $89.99
Non-Member $16.99 Buyer's Club $15.29
Non-Member $24.99 Buyer's Club $22.49
Non-Member $19.99 Buyer's Club $17.99
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Banish the "brrr!" Nothing ruins your day more than cold, wet feet. Thankfully, Kamik® Sportsman Rubber Boots are built to chase chill and whip wetness all year long! Their 100% waterproof TPR uppers seal out dampness and keep your feet drier than an overcooked dollar-store steak, while the 8mm thermal guard liner punches Old Man Winter in the nose with a beefy temperature rating of -40°F. There's no doubt about it, when it comes warmth, Kamik is king.
The best in comfort and warmth since 1898.
Since 1898, Kamik has been making high-quality, performance footwear that's designed to keep you warm, dry and comfortable through adverse weather conditions. Fortunately for you, these Sportsman Rubber Boots are no different. So whether you're facing summer rainstorms or sub-zero temperatures, you can always journey on and enjoy the Great Outdoors with Kamik.
Features & BenefitsKey Specifications
- 100% waterproof TPR uppers keep the elements at bay
- Removable 8mm thermal guard liner for topnotch warmth and comfort
- Rated down to a chilly -40°F. to keep your feet warm and comfortable
- Waterproof adjustable nylon collar for a comfortable and custom fit
- Drawstring closure locks out snow and other debris
- Heel kicker for easy on / off
- Color: Green / Mossy Oak, Black / Green, and Black
- Material type: Rubber and nylon
- Height: 14.5"
- Weight per boot: 41 ozs.