You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
No worries, Mate! One Coat rules over all conditions! Kakadu® Short Drover Coat, PRICED LESS !
Loads of protection for the hardest adventure you can think up! As seen on cattle drives, ranching and "down under." This exciting Drover Coat boasts oilskin cloth. It's what Australians refer to as garments made from wax-impregnated fabric or oilskin.
Almost carefree construction. And will last for many years to come. Likely the only Coat you'll ever need! Comfortable, durable and utterly dependable. Get yours here for LESS, due to an overstock!Water off a duck's back:
- Thick, 100% 10-oz. cotton oilskin canvas lets the rain slide right off
- Soft, 100% cotton lining with Australia map print
- Cowhide leather point storm collar
- Snap-button front
- 2 large bellowed pockets with piggyback hand-warming pockets
- Large interior mesh pockets
- Interior inset pocket
- Interior patch pocket with hook-and-loop flap closure
- Action back pleats
- Removable cape and neck tab.
- Hose down with water, hang dry. Imported.
State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Don't miss your chance!
Order your Drover Coat ONLINE now!
!!! Limited Quantities !!!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips