You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $303.99 Non-Member $319.99
- Buyer's Club $539.99 Non-Member $539.99
- Buyer's Club $449.99 Non-Member $449.99
- Buyer's Club $378.09 Non-Member $397.99
- Buyer's Club $332.49 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $379.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $427.49 Non-Member $449.99
- Buyer's Club $313.49 Non-Member $329.99
- Buyer's Club $408.49 Non-Member $429.99
- Buyer's Club $142.49 Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $266.94 Non-Member $280.99
- Buyer's Club $139.64 Non-Member $146.99
- Details & Specs
Introduced as a budget-friendly version of the popular P380, the CW380 gained a following in the CCW community almost immediately after its release. Seems that if you can make a 100%-reliable pistol with outstanding sights, last-round hold-open, and one of the best triggers in the biz, people will buy it. Who knew?
This particular model features a Tungsten CeraKote finish that gives it extra corrosion resistance and makes it a little more concealable.
- Weighs just 10.2 oz. empty - so light, you'll forget it's there
- Features a lock breech, modified Browning-type recoil lug for less recoil and faster follow-up shots
- Drift-adjustable white bar-dot combat rear sight and pinned front sight
- Last-round hold-open
- Includes one 6-rd. magazine
Order today!Key Specifications
- Caliber: .380 ACP
- Action: Semi-automatic (double-action only)
- Round capacity: 6 + 1
- Barrel length: 2.58"
- Frame: Polymer
- Grips: Textured polymer
- Sights: Drift adjustable white bar-dot combat rear / pinned-in polymer front
- Overall length: 4.96"
- Overall width: 0.75"
- Overall height: 3.9"
- Overall weight: 10.2 oz.
- Mfg. Number: CW3833N
- UPC: 602686167390
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips