You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $60.29 Non-Member $66.99
- Buyer's Club $116.99 Non-Member $129.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Details & Specs
KA - BAR® Short Black Military Surplus - Style Tanto Knife Compact, fiercely rugged blade made in the USA!
When the U.S. entered World War II, Marines were issued KA-BAR's newly-designed utility / fighting knife. They depended on these knives for many tasks... pounding tent stakes, driving nails, opening ration cans and digging foxholes... not to mention defending lives. Now you can get a grip on the same uncompromising KA-BAR military surplus quality The Greatest Generation came to rely on.
KA-BAR's Short Black Tanto Knife arms you with the power to pierce through the toughest materials! Its high-carbon, non-reflective fixed-blade Knife is finished with an epoxy powder-coat that has been proven to be tougher-than-tough during tests at the KA-BAR "lab". Nearly impervious to sweat, chemicals, water and wear. Teamed with a Kraton G® handle. Straight or serrated blade.The military surplus details:
- Blade length 5 1/4" Overall length 9 3/8"
- 20° edge angle
- 1095 Cro-Van steel
- Hollow grind
- Knife made in the USA. Leather sheath imported.
Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips