You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $359.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $80.99 Non-Member $89.99
- Buyer's Club $10.79 Non-Member $11.99
- Details & Specs
The aggressively - styled Johnson Adventure® BaconmakerTM Knife... you'll go hog wild for it!
With a 7 1/8" 1095 cro-van recurve blade, the Baconmaker Persian influence and is built for ergonomic underhand thrust. The recurved blade also cuts exceptionally well in slashing situations... it goes through boar shields like the proverbial hot knife through butter; it's been tested. The handle is large enough for the biggest hands, but designed to fit smaller hands as well, giving the average hand multiple methods of manipulating the Knife. Textured grip makes for sure-handed use.
The BaconmakerTM utilizes an ingenious new sheath system that has any carry need covered. With belt loops at 2 different belt carry heights and multiple MOLLE attachment points, the Adventure sheath is designed for ease of carry. A stuff sack on the front of the sheath is also handy for carrying latex gloves, fishing gear, light sticks, water purification tablets or anything else your adventure requires.Here's the nitty-gritty on the Baconmaker:
- Non-reflective black powder coated AUS 8 stainless steel blade
- Ka-Bar Lockback System ensures the knife stays open during use
- Reversible pocket clip
- Textured GFN-PA66 handle.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips