You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $165.59 Non-Member $183.99
- Non-Member $209.99
- Buyer's Club $40.49 Non-Member $44.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Details & Specs
John Deere® 12" Work Western Steel Toe Fire Retardant Met Guard Work Boots. "Triple threat" protection for the hard-knock jobsite!
Safety first. And second. AND third. With three kinds of solid protection built in, John Deere® Work Western Boots take just about anything your job can throw at you in stride! Steel toes and flexible met guards for thumps and bumps, and fire-retardant protection when things heat up. The total protection package, in other words.
- Full-grain oiled leather uppers
- Oil-resistant, fire-retardant rubber vamp
- Steel safety toe meets ASTM 2413-11 standards for protection
- Poron® XRD flexible internal metatarsal guard meets ASTM MT75 standards
- "Work Trak" flexible oil and slip-resistant polyurethane outsole
- Removable orthotic Airflow open-cell insert makes the Boots breathable from toe to heel, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and machine washable
- Breathable, moisture-wicking nylon knit lining
- Tempered steel shank for underfoot support
- Welt construction
- Oil-resistant rubber and cork 5/8" heel cap
- Each approx. 12"h., 32 ozs.
State Size and Width, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips