You May Also Like
- Non-Member $189.99
- Buyer's Club $215.99 Non-Member $239.99
- Buyer's Club $179.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Details & Specs
John Deere® 6" WCT II WATERPROOF Aluminum Alloy Toe Work Boots. The total comfort + protection package.
"WCT"--it stands for Work Comfort Technology. And the "II" stands for... two. Meaning these tractor-tough Work Boots are loaded with John Deere®'s second generation of comfort technology, and boy, you'll feel it with every step.
Not to mention the 100% waterproof bootie construction... OR the light-but-protective aluminum alloy safety toe. Put it all together, and you're looking at some of most well-rounded Work Boots we have to offer.
Nothing runs like a Deere:
- Rugged waterproof leather uppers
- Aluminum alloy safety toe meets ASTM F2413-11 standards for protection
- 100% waterproof HBR membrane bootie for sure-dry comfort
- WCT II Work Comfort Technology-WCT II Comfort System with Poron XRD insert absorbs 90% of strike impact and bolsters support
- Padded collar and ankle
- Hex-design lightweight oil, heat and slip-resistant rubber outsole for traction on a variety of surfaces
- Agion® antimicrobial treatment helps control odor and bacteria
- Oil-resistant phylon midsole
- Removable orthotic Airflow open-cell insert makes the Boots breathable from toe to heel, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and machine washable
- Cement construction for a light, flexible fit
- Tempered steel shank for underfoot support
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2413-111 standards
- Each approx. 11"h., 34 ozs.
State Size and Width, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips