You May Also Like
Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
Buyer's Club $85.49 Non-Member $89.99
Buyer's Club $47.49 Non-Member $49.99
- Details & Specs
The Tavor is a perfect fusion of an ordnance grade steel receiver, coupled to a Mil-Spec cold hammer forged barrel. And encased into a high-impact strength polymer uni-body with exceptional situational ergonomics. The ultra-compact form factor allows for easy transitions in close quarter situations... or even in your favorite deer blind. The bullpup design moves the center of gravity of the rifle closer to the users' body allowing for more instinctive aiming and improved acquisition time to target.
- Mil-Spec cold hammer forged, full length barrel provides top accuracy
- Ordnance grade steel receiver
- Ultra-compact, high-impact strength polymer uni-body
- Bullpup design moves the center of gravity of the rifle closer to the shooters' body allowing for more instinctive aiming
- Minimized recoil provided by a non-lubricated long stroke gas piston system
- Rifle is completely ambidextrous allowing for easy left-hand conversion
- California legal, uses IDF-tested / approved magazines or your own AR-15 / M16 magazines
Trigger this exciting rifle by ordering today!Key Specifications
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm NATO / .223 Remington
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 10+1
- Barrel length: 16.5"
- Barrel material: Mil-Spec cold hammer forged steel
- Stock: High-impact strength polymer in flat dark earth finish
- Upper receiver: Ordnance grade steel
- Lower receiver: Ordnance grade steel
- Sights: Front: Folding blade, Rear: Aperture
- Overall length: 26.125"
- Overall weight: 7.9 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: IWI TSFD16CA
- UPC: 859735005008
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips