You May Also Like
Non-Member $399.99 Buyer's Club $359.99
Non-Member $439.99 Buyer's Club $395.99
Non-Member $14.99 Buyer's Club $13.49
Non-Member $49.99 Buyer's Club $44.99
Non-Member $69.99 Buyer's Club $62.99
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table: Ahhhh! Kick back to decompress your spine, relieve aches and pains... supports up to 350 lbs.!
What a relief! The Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table gives your hard-working spine the soothing it deserves. Just tip on back to relieve back pressure, elongate your spine and increase your blood flow to tired muscles. Comfortable and easy to use, and folds away to save space, this table is the sure-fire way to improve your quality of life for LESS!Sit back, relax... and sooth:
- Inverts up to 180 degrees... easily adjustable safety tether strap controls the maximum angle of inversion
- 3 adjustments for different starting inversion angles give you the comfort you need
- Foam covered, extra long safety handles
- Memory foam vinyl covered backrest for comfort... removable lumbar pillow for extra support
- Ergonomically molded ankle cushions hold ankles securely and comfortably
- Patent easy-reach "palm activated" adjusting ratchet ankle locking system
- Height adjustment for users up to 6'6"
- Durable steel frame supports up to 350 lbs.
- Folds for storage
- Approx. 49 x 65 x 25" and folds to 80 x 17 x 25", 75 lbs.
Give yourself twice the soothing on your aching back.