You May Also Like
- Non-Member $179.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $40.49 Non-Member $44.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Details & Specs
At home on a hiking trail, trekking through timber, or working on the Back 40, the Trailblazer is a rugged bootfor rugged men. The uppers feature UltraDryTM 100% waterproof lining and ScentBanTM antimicrobial technology. The Bulls-Eye® Air Bob Carbon Rubber soles gain traction on rough terrain, thanks to an aggressive lug pattern, while an EVA midsole reduces weight and provides underfoot cushioning.
Goodyear Welt Construction: the Only Way to Build a Great Boot.
Trailblazer Boots are assembled with Goodyear welt construction. It's the oldest and most reliable construction method, delivering footwear that's flexible, durable, and easily repairable.
So how does it work? In short, a strip of firm leather (called the welt) is stitched to the leather upper. The welt acts as a sort of "anchor layer" for the stitching that binds the boot together. Goodyear welt construction provides solid footing, flexibility, and allows the outsole to be replaced, effectively lengthening the life of the boot.
- Full-grain waterproof leather uppers
- UltraDryTM waterproofing for dry, long-lasting performance and comfort
- ScentBanTM anti-bacterial treatment helps control odor-causing bacteria
- Bulls-Eye® Air Bob carbon rubber outsole provides more contact points for enhanced traction, while delivering unmatched wear
- Moisture-wicking nylon mesh lining
- Molded heel counter provides structured support at the rear of the boot
- Steel shank provides underfoot arch support
- Goodyear welt construction for long-wearing durability and easy re-soling
- Removable EVA insole for comfort
- Each approx. 7" h., 29 oz.
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 680262
- Waterproof: Yes
- Upper: Full-grain leather
- Insole: Removable EVA
- Outsole: Bulls-Eye® Air Bob
- Lining: Moisture-wicking
- Construction: Goodyear welt
- Height (approx.): 7"
- Weight per boot (approx.): 27 oz.
- Mfg. Number: 878
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips