You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $121.49 Non-Member $134.99
- Buyer's Club $170.99 Non-Member $189.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Buyer's Club $40.49 Non-Member $44.99
- Details & Specs
Irish Setter® Hunting Boots, man's best friend in rugged conditions! 1,000-gram ThinsulateTM Ultra Insulation delivers heavyweight warmth, while UltraDryTM waterproofing keeps water out. So brutal cold and deep snow are no match. And, because extra room can be the difference in staying warm, these feature Irish Setter's King Toe® technology... featuring a larger toe box, which helps encourages better circulation, and is roomy enough for an extra pair of socks.
The upper is made from full-grain, waterproof leather and abrasion-resistant nylon, while the Bulls-Eye® Air Bob Carbon Rubber sole features an aggressive lug pattern for excellent traction and stability.
Goodyear Welt Construction: the Only Way to Build a Boot.
Gunflint II Boots are assembled with Goodyear welt construction. It's the oldest and most reliable construction method, delivering footwear that's flexible, durable, and easily repairable.
So how does it work? In short, a strip of firm leather (called the welt) is stitched to the leather upper. The welt acts as a sort of "anchor layer" for the stitching that binds the boot together. Goodyear welt construction provides solid footing, flexibility, and allows the outsole to be replaced, effectively lengthening the life of the boot.
- Full-grain waterproof leather uppers
- UltraDryTM waterproofing for dry, long-lasting performance and comfort
- 1,000-gram ThinsulateTM Ultra Insulation for sure warmth
- King Toe® technology features a larger toe box, which encourages better circulation
- Heel-molded heel counter for structured support
- Removable PU footbed for cushioned comfort
- Bulls-Eye® Air Bob outsole provides more contact points for enhanced traction
- Steel shank for firm underfoot support
- Goodyear welt construction for long-wearing durability and easy re-soling
- Mossy Oak® Break-Up® camouflage for top concealment
- Each approx. 10" h., 34 oz.
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 680267
- Waterproof: Yes
- Insulation: 1,000-gram ThinsulateTM Ultra Insulation
- Upper: Full-grain leather
- Insole: Removable PU
- Outsole: Bulls-Eye® Air Bob
- Lining: Moisture-wicking
- Construction: Goodyear welt
- Height (approx.): 10"
- Weight per boot (approx.): 34 oz.
- Mfg. Number: 02813
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips