- GORE-TEX® waterproof/breathable
- 1,000-gram Thinsulate¿ Ultra
- ScentBan¿ anti-microbial technology
- Full-grain leather uppers
- Bulls-Eye® Air Bob aggressive outsole
- Cork EVA insole with memory foam
- Moisture-wicking nylon lining
- Goodyear welt construction
You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $40.49 Non-Member $44.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Details & Specs
Your prey is outfitted with thick hide and razor-sharp claws or rock-hard hooves. Your feet are outfitted with legendary Irish Setter® Hunting Boots. Lets call it even. Elk live in America's toughest habitat and require maximum effort from those who hunt them. Irish Setter's Elk Tracker Boot is built just for such a hunter, with sure waterproofing, scent control, 4x4 traction, and all the comfort and support you need.
The uppers are premium full-grain leather, backed by the proven comfort of a GORE-TEX® waterproof/breathable membrane. Inside, a moisture-wicking lining absorbs the sweat vapor created by working hard, while a tempered steel shank and comfort cork insole team up to provide unrivaled comfort and support.
The Bulls-Ey® Air Bob outsole provides more contact points with the ground for greater stability and traction on steep foothills, while staying lightweight and flexible. Up rocky ridges and through jackstraw timber, in the bitter cold, Elk Tracker Boots are fully-outfitted to put you and your prey on equal footing.
Goodyear Welt Construction: the Only Way to Build a Boot.
Elk Tracker Boots are assembled with Goodyear welt construction. It's the oldest and most reliable construction method, delivering footwear that's flexible, durable, and easily repairable.
So how does it work? In short, a strip of firm leather (called the welt) is stitched to the leather upper. The welt acts as a sort of "anchor layer" for the stitching that binds the boot together. Goodyear welt construction provides solid footing, flexibility, and allows the outsole to be replaced, effectively lengthening the life of the boot.
- Premium full-grain leather uppers for extreme durability
- GORE-TEX® waterproof/breathable membrane keeps water out while allowing sweat to escape
- 1,000-gram ThinsulateTM Ultra Insulation for warmth
- Goodyear welt construction for long-wearing durability and easy re-soling
- ScentBanTM scent control technology helps control odors inside the Boot
- Bulls-Eye® Air Bob outsole provides more contact points for enhanced traction
- Steel shank for firm underfoot support
- Moisture-wicking nylon mesh lining helps eliminate moisture inside
- Removable comfort cork EVA insole with memory foam for long-lasting comfort and support
- Locking lace hook helps tighten the Boots for a more secure fit
- Each approx. 12h., 40 oz.
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 680261
- Waterproof: Yes
- Insulation: 1,000-gram ThinsulateTM Ultra Insulation
- Upper: Full-grain leather
- Insole: Comfort cork EVA with memory foam
- Outsole: Bulls-Eye® Air Bob
- Lining: Moisture-wicking
- Construction: Goodyear welt
- Height (approx.): 12"
- Weight per boot (approx.): 40 oz.
- Mfg. Number: 860
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips