You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $378.09 Non-Member $397.99
- Buyer's Club $142.49 Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $294.49 Non-Member $309.99
- Details & Specs
In a world where semi-autos are only distinguished from each other by slight tweaks, "different" is good. And the Strike One, with a Bergmann-style action and ultra-low bore axis, is very different. Most modern pistols use the standard tilting barrel lock system, but the Strike One operates on a horizontal plane, without risers, so the bore axis remains extraordinarily low. The low bore axis translates into a Handgun that virtually melds into your hand and directs recoil straight back, not UP.Practically perfect.
The Strike One's unique design gives it an advantage over other striker-fired pistols, but it's the nice touches that really set it apart. The rear sight sits on the backplate, so the sight radius is essentially the entire length of the slide. The mag well is flared... REALLY flared... so slappin' in a new mag is easy. And it comes with all the goodies: two 17-rd. magazines, full cleaning kit, and lockable case.
- Built tough: the Strike One was designed to be a military pistol for the Russian Federation
- Operates on a horizontal plane, without risers, which keeps recoil moving straight back
- Among the fastest-shooting semi-automatic pistols in the world
- Extreme-beveled mag well for fast changes
- Long sight picture for enhanced targeting
- "Marine blue" polymer frame
- CeraKote finish on slide for superior corrosion resistance
- Plenty of rail space for extras
- Includes a lockable case, cleaning kit, and two 17-rd. magazines
Order today!Key Specifications
- Caliber: 9mm
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 17+1
- Barrel length: 5"
- Frame: Polymer
- Sights: Fixed rear / adjustable front
- Overall length: 8.25"
- Overall height: 5.625"
- Overall weight: 26.5 oz.
- Mfg. Number: STRIKEONE919MBT17
- UPC: 815903020044
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips