You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $332.49 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $189.05 Non-Member $199.00
- Buyer's Club $377.99 Non-Member $419.99
- Buyer's Club $189.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $284.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $152.99 Non-Member $169.99
- Details & Specs
Humminbird® XNT 9 QB 90 Transom Mount Transducer. Mounts on bodies of most trolling motors.
The underwater transducer is one of the most important components of the fishfinder system. Don't let this one from Humminbird® get away like that huge lunker you almost snagged last summer! Low-profile shape reduces drag in the water, and minimizes hang-ups on weeds. And with its secure design, running angle and optional lock-down screw, this Transom Mount Transducer is less prone to kick-up, especially at high force of waves. Quadra beam imaging. From Humminbird, America's favorite fishfinder for over 30 years.A fish story:
- Mounts on back of boat, in contact with water's surface
- Quadra beam imaging with 20° / 60° / 90° cone angles operating on 200 / 83 / 455 kHz frequencies
- Includes 15' cable and mounting hardware
- Specifically designed for use with Humminbird 1157c, 1158c, 300 TX, 400 TX, 717, 718, 727, 728, 737, 747c, 757c, 767, 768, 777c2, 778C, 778c HD, 787c2, 787c2I, 788C, 788ci, 788ci HD, 917C, 931C, 931C DF, 937C , 937C DF, 957, 958c. MATRIX 35. MATRIX 37. PiranhaMax 180 (tri beam only). WIDE OPTIC, WIDE PANORAMA, WIDE PARAMOUNT, WIDE PORTRAIT, WIDE VIEW, and WIDE VISION.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips