You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $557.99 Non-Member $619.99
- Non-Member $729.99
- Buyer's Club $1079.99 Non-Member $1199.99
- Buyer's Club $2.69 Non-Member $2.99
- Buyer's Club $215.99 Non-Member $239.99
- Buyer's Club $16.19 Non-Member $17.99
- Details & Specs
Humminbird® ICE 688ci HD Fishfinder & GPS Combo: Get an eye-opening picture of the action below the ice, mapped out in a full-color, HD presentation!
Don't drop a blind line into that ice hole! The Humminbird ICE 688ci HD Combo gives you all the fish-finding function that's made Humminbird the go-to choice of anglers across the country along with full GPS function in a package that's as ready to head to the frozen water as you are! It's all here: DualBeam PLUSTM sonar coverage to 1,500 ft., wide / narrow cone split screen, freeze frame, 2500 waypoints and more!
Features to do the findin':
- Widescreen 5" LCD with 256-color TFT for sharp, clear images
- DualBeam PLUS sonar, 20° and 60° coverage @ -10dB... narrow beam is optimized for bottom and structure detail below your boat, while a wide beam casts a wider net, searching for fish and structure around your boat... view them side-by-side onscreen or combine the images into 1 comprehensive view!
- GPS track-plotting and chart-plotting... track GPS speed, mark 2,500 waypoints, chart 45 routes, and mark 20,000 points of interest and your favorite hot spots!
- Freeze frame with ability to mark structure on sonar
- Real-time sonar (RTS) window always updates at the fastest rate possible and shows only the returns from the bottom, structure, and fish that are within the transducer beam
- Selective fish ID advanced sonar processing interprets sonar returns and displays a fish symbol when very selective requirements are met, giving you an idea of fish size
- Split screen zoom increases the displayed resolution to separate sonar returns that are very close together...split screen bottom lock function as well
- Wide narrow cone split screen separates the sonar data using the two primary user selectable down-looking beams simultaneously in split screen
- Custom digital readout selection
- Custom view selections allows you to see only the views that you want, giving you the flexibility to access the information you need quickly and easily
- Large digits view provides digital data in a large, easy-to-see format
- Temperature alarm allows you to preset and display an alarm when a desired temperature is reached
- Optional triplog provides average speed, distance traveled, and elapsed time information
- X-Press® menu system provides quick access to the settings most frequently used
- Sonar coverage: 20° and 60° @ -10dB
- Sonar frequency: 200 kHz / 83 kHz
- Depth capability: 1,500 ft.
- 2 1/2" target separation
- 4000 watt peak to peak power output
- Power input: 10-20V, includes 12V 7 amp battery
- Transducer - Standard: XI-9-20 ice
- Includes soft side case, portable transducer and charger for compact, portable carry
- Measures 6 7/8" x 5 3/8" x 1 1/4"h.
Get more results from every minute on the water!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips