You May Also Like
Non-Member $40.99 Buyer's Club $36.89
Non-Member $17.59 Buyer's Club $15.83
Non-Member $54.99 Buyer's Club $49.49
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Humminbird® ICE 597ci HD Flasher Fishfinder & GPS Combo. The industry's most advanced ice flasher meets GPS-powered display!
The Humminbird® ICE 597ci HD is loaded with all the right stuff that will have you chomping at the bit for the first big freeze! Extreme-temperature LCD technology instantly finds and reports the lake bottom, setting the flasher scale automatically. Choose from 3-color or 6-color display to see what's down there. Powerful DualBeam PLUSTM sonar delivers plenty of coverage options and the customizable target line will keep you in the bite zone. Mix in GPS function, and you'll be finding fish long after labor day.More:
- 640V x 640H 5" display with LED backlight for easy viewing
- DualBeam PLUS sonar delivers a narrowly focused center beam, surrounded by a second beam of 60°, expanding your coverage to an area equal your depth
- 50-channel internal GPS keeps track of 2,500 waypoints, 50 routes, and 20,000 tracks / points
- Maps included... the built-in UniMapTM covering the continental U.S. coastline, inland lakes and rivers at 30 meters per pixel resolution UniMap gives you an accurate chart almost anywhere you travel
- SwitchFireTM function puts anglers in complete command of how their sonar returns appear. With two unique display modes, you can adjust to your fishing conditions on the fly. Add or remove detail, account for water depth, temperature and turbulence, even experiment with lure presentations - all at the push of a button
- Includes Combo Flasher & GPS Unit, transducer and portable bag.
Display Size Display Pixels:
- 5" diagonal: 640 x 640
- 5" diagonal: Color TFT
- 5" diagonal: 256 colors
- 5" diagonal: DualBeam Plus
- 5" diagonal: 200 kHz 20° @ -10 db / 83 kHz 60° @ -10 db
- 5" diagonal: 200 / 83 kHz
- 5" diagonal: External
- 5" diagonal: 2,500 / 20,000
- 5" diagonal: 2 1/2"
- 5" diagonal: 500W (RMS) 4,000W (peak-to-peak)
- 5" diagonal: 615mA
- 5" diagonal: 1,000 ft. max.
- 5" diagonal: Off / Low / Medium / High 1 / High 2 / High 3
- 5" diagonal: Sensitivity-20 levels
- 5" diagonal: Auto
- 5" diagonal: 8 3/4 x 10 1/4 x 9 3/4" d.
- 5" diagonal: XI-9-20
- 5" diagonal: 10-20 VDC