You May Also Like
- Non-Member $999.99
- Non-Member $999.99
- Non-Member $699.99
- Non-Member $799.99
- Non-Member $1499.99
- Buyer's Club $699.00 Non-Member $699.00
- Non-Member $1499.99
- Buyer's Club $799.00 Non-Member $799.00
- Buyer's Club $2799.00 Non-Member $2799.00
- Non-Member $1099.99
- Non-Member $999.00
- Buyer's Club $1799.00 Non-Member $1799.00
- Details & Specs
Humminbird® HELIXTM 7 SI Sonar / GPS Combo KVD Package. Some days, you need every possible weapon at your disposal.
Days like these call for the HELIXTM 7 SI and its full arsenal of amazing technologies, including Side Imaging®, Down Imaging® and SwitchFire® Sonar. DualBeam PLUSTM sonar offers narrow and wide coverage for whatever kind of water you're in. Side Imaging takes a "sonar snapshot" of the area up to 240 ft. to the left and right of your location, creating an incredibly detailed view of the lake bottom.
Starting to get the picture? You will...because the HELIX 7 SI delivers the clearest "picture" of what's below and around your boat we've ever seen.
Of course, it's just as useful as a GPS unit as it is as a fishfinder... with built-in UniMap cartography, 2,500 waypoints, and a built-in precision GPS / WAAS receiver for accurate position-fixed within 8 ft., and lots more.
In short, the HELIX 7 DI delivers all the fish-finding function that's made Humminbird the go-to choice of anglers across the country including DualBeam PLUS sonar coverage, SwitchFire Sonar, wide/narrow Cone split screen, freeze frame and more! The KVD Package includes three of Kevin Van Dam's hand picked baits: 1 Deep Diving Crank Bait, 1 KVD Spinner Bait and a Foot Ball Ledge Jig.
- Widescreen 7" LCD with 256-color TFT for sharp, clear images
- DualBeam PLUS sonar, 20° and 60° coverage @ -10dB... narrow beam is optimized for bottom and structure detail below your boat, while a wide beam casts a wider net, searching for fish and structure around your boat... view them side-by-side onscreen or combine the images into 1 comprehensive view!
- Side Imaging Sonar uses a razor thin beam to take a "sonar snapshot" of the area up to 240 ft. to the left and right of your location and then adds it to the images taken immediately before and after to build an incredibly detailed view of the lake bottom
- Down Imaging sonar works by using high frequency sound waves emitted in ultra-thin slices. The sonar returns from these waves produce a "portrait," revealing reefs, bridge pilings and more in great detail
- GPS track-plotting and chart-plotting... track GPS speed, mark 2,500 waypoints, chart 45 routes, and mark 20,000 points of interest and your favorite hot spots!
- Real-time sonar (RTS) window always updates at the fastest rate possible and shows only the returns from the bottom, structure, and fish that are within the transducer beam
- SwitchFire function gives you 2 different view modes: "Max Mode" and "Clear Mode"... Clear Mode filters out noise (suspended particles, etc.) in agitated or shallow (8' or less) water for a clearer image of fish and structure. Max Mode for incredible detail and easy lure monitoring
- Selective fish ID advanced sonar processing interprets sonar returns and displays a fish symbol when very selective requirements are met, giving you an idea of fish size
- Split screen zoom increases the displayed resolution to separate sonar returns that are very close together... split screen bottom lock function as well
- Wide narrow cone split screen separates the sonar data using the two primary user selectable down-looking beams simultaneously in split screen
- UniMap is a built-in map covering the contiguous US coastline, inland lakes and rivers at 30 meters per pixel resolution
- Single micro-SD card slot accepts compatible mapping from LakeMaster®, Navionics® and AutoChartTM software
- Display Size (diagonal): 7"
- Display Pixel Matrix: 800H x 480V
- Display Type: Color TFT
- Display Colors Grayscale: 256 colors
- Sonar Standard: DualBeam PLUS / Down Imaging / Side Imaging
- Standard Sonar Coverage: 20°, 60° & (2) 85° @ -10db (Total of 180°)
- Standard Sonar Frequency: 200/83/455 kHz
- GPS waypoints: 2,500
- GPS points of interest: 20,000
- GPS routes: 50
- Target Separation: 2.5"
- Power Output RMS: 500 watts
- Power Output Peak to Peak: 4,000 watts
- Depth Capability: 100 ft. (SI), 1500 ft.
- Temperature: Built-in transducer
- Speed: Yes
- Backlight: LED
- Unit Size (gimbal mount): 10.54" x 5.44" x 1.13"
- Mount A type: Gimbal mount
- Unit Size (In-dash mount): 10.54" x 5.80" x 3.68"
- Transducer standard: XNT 9 20 T
- Transducer mounting: Transom
- Power input: 10-20 VDC
- Power Draw: 800 mA
- Product model number: 409850-1
Order yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $15.29 Non-Member $16.99