You May Also Like
- Non-Member $549.99
- Non-Member $999.99
- Non-Member $999.99
- Non-Member $399.00
- Buyer's Club $408.49 Non-Member $429.99
- Buyer's Club $499.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $1099.00 Non-Member $1099.00
- Buyer's Club $152.99 Non-Member $169.99
- Buyer's Club $84.55 Non-Member $89.00
- Details & Specs
Humminbird® HELIXTM 7 DI Sonar Fish Finder. To catch fish, not only do you have to think like one, you've got to SEE like one.
That's exactly what Down Imaging® delivers... a "fish-eye" view of what's happening below your boat. As you patrol the water, you'll watch fish, reefs, timber, brush, bridge pilings, rocks, and any other structure or cover pop with stunning detail! When you see what the fish see, you'll know right where they are, and right where they hide.
Even better, all this sonar excellence comes alive on a high-definition 7" LCD display. You see more of the lake in every glance, catch more of the details you might have missed before and, you got it, haul in more of the fish! And the HELIX 7 brings you all the fish-finding function that's made Humminbird the go-to choice of anglers across the country including DualBeam PLUS sonar coverage to 600 ft., SwitchFire Sonar, and more!
- Widescreen 7" LCD with 256-color TFT for sharp, clear images
- Down Imaging® sonar works by using high frequency sound waves emitted in ultra-thin slices. The sonar returns from these waves produce a "portrait," revealing reefs, bridge pilings and more in great detail
- DualBeam PLUSTM sonar, 20° and 60° coverage @ -10dB... narrow beam is optimized for bottom and structure detail below your boat, while a wide beam casts a wider net, searching for fish and structure around your boat. View them side-by-side onscreen or combine the images into 1 comprehensive view!
- Real-time sonar (RTS) window always updates at the fastest rate possible and shows only the returns from the bottom, structure, and fish that are within the transducer beam
- SwitchFire function gives you 2 different view modes: "Max Mode" and "Clear Mode"... Clear Mode filters out noise (suspended particles, etc.) in agitated or shallow (8' or less) water for a clearer image of fish and structure. Max Mode for incredible detail and easy lure monitoring
- Selective fish ID advanced sonar processing interprets sonar returns and displays a fish symbol when very selective requirements are met, giving you an idea of fish size
- Split screen zoom increases the displayed resolution to separate sonar returns that are very close together... split screen bottom lock function as well
- Wide narrow cone split screen separates the sonar data using the two primary user selectable down-looking beams simultaneously in split screen
- Display size (diagonal): 7"
- Display pixel Matrix: 800H x 480V
- Display type: Color TFT
- Display colors grayscale: 256 colors
- Sonar standard: DualBeam PLUS
- Standard sonar Coverage: 16°, 28°, 45° and 75°, @ -10db
- Standard sonar Frequency: 200 / 455 / 455 / 800 kHz
- Target Separation: 2.5"
- Power output RMS: 500 watts
- Power output Peak to Peak: 4,000 watts
- Depth capability: 600 ft.
- Temperature: Built-in transducer
- Speed: Capable
- Backlight: LED
- Unit Size (gimbal mount): 10.54" x 5.44" x 1.13"
- Mount A type: Gimbal mount
- Unit size (In-dash mount): 10.54" x 5.80" x 3.68"
- Transducer standard: XNT 9 20 T
- Transducer mounting: Transom
- Power input: 10-20 VDC
- Power draw: 800 mA
- Product model number: 409800-1
Order yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips