You May Also Like
Non-Member $1299.00 Buyer's Club $1299.00
Non-Member $119.99 Buyer's Club $107.99
Non-Member $16.99 Buyer's Club $15.29
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Images & Videos
- Articles & Tips
Humminbird® 899ci HD SI Combo. Why trust your gut when you can drop a line directly into a guaranteed hotspot?
Your old man always says he has a "sixth sense" for knowing where the fish are. Well... with all due respect to your dad's "gift", maybe-just maybe-if he gave the Humminbird® 899ci HD SI Combo a try, he'd have more than a boat full of fish stories and empty beer cans to show for his effort once in a while. The Humminbird 899ci HD SI Combo provides one whale of a technological advantage through advanced sonar capabilities, precision GPS and a brilliant 7" hi-def color display. So don't drop a blind line, read on to learn more about the Humminbird advantage!
Beam Me Up
DualBeam PLUS Sonar - 2 beams and the best of both worlds! A narrow beam is optimized for bottom and structure detail below your boat, while a wide beam casts a wider net, searching for fish and structure around your boat. View them side-by-side onscreen or combine the images into 1 comprehensive view!
Look Out Below!
Down Imaging Sonar - Provides picture-like images of structure below your boat by combining a traditional down-looking sonar view with side imaging technology. Observe Down Imaging side-by-side on your screen with SwitchFireTM (explained below), or on a 3-way view.
Light a Fire Under Your Boat
SwitchFire gives you a real time, customized look below the water's surface with 2 different modes: "Max Mode" and "Clear Mode". Clear Mode filters out noise (suspended particles, etc.) in agitated or shallow (8' or less) water for a clearer image of fish and structure. Max Mode for incredible detail and easy lure monitoring. See cover, structure, fish, even thermoclines and water currents. Keep an eye on your bait or jigging action for the best lure presentation.
Roadmap to Victory
Built-in ContourXDTM Maps - With over 3,000 U.S. lake maps in the database, you will be able to find a lake close to any location you might want to wet a line. As an added bonus, ContourXD maps feature depth contour lines, so you can find all the drops, bumps and channels holding fish. The maps also include U.S. lights / markers, and major roads and interstates. Fish like a pro on your home lake, or a lake far from home, thanks to Humminbird ContourXD.
Keep Going Back to the Well
GPS track-plotting and chart-plotting made easier than ever before! With push-button simplicity, you'll be able to track GPS speed, mark 2,500 waypoints, chart 45 routes, and mark 20,000 points of interest. Make note of the exact location of those hot spots!More advanced sonar features:
- Split Screen Zoom increases the displayed resolution to separate sonar returns that are very close together
- Split Screen Bottom Lock
- Wide / Narrow Cone Split Screen separates the sonar data using the two primary user selectable down-looking beams simultaneously in split screen
- Instant Image Update... the sonar chart updates in real time to show the latest information on the sonar screen
- Freeze Frame with the ability to mark structure on sonar. Inspect and mark submerged structure, bait fish, and underwater contours with special Sonar Cursor
- Sonar recording
- Screen snap shot to memory card
- Real Time Sonar Window always updates at the fastest rate possible and shows only the returns from the bottom, structure, and fish that are within the transducer beam. Displayed on the right side - adjust the window to narrow, wide or off
- Selective Fish ID+ interprets sonar returns and displays a fish symbol when very selective requirements are met. When a fish is detected, a fish icon and its depth are displayed above the return. 3 different fish icons represent intensity of the sonar return, and provide an indicator of relative fish size
- X-PressTM Menu System provides quick access to the settings most frequently used
- 3D Chart View
- Large Digits View provides digital data in a large, easy-to-see format
- Custom View Selections allows you to see only the views that you want, giving you the flexibility to access the information you need quickly and easily
- Custom Digital Readout Selection allows customization of digital readout
- Temperature Alarm allows you to preset and display an alarm when a desired temperature is reached
- Temperature Graph allows you to display or suppress a water temperature graph over the main Sonar View to show temp changes correlated to recent sonar history
- Triplog provides average speed, distance traveled, and elapsed time information when GPS is connected
- 7.0" diagonal display size
- 480V x 800H display pixel matrix
- 16:9 65,000 color display
- DualBeam PLUS coverage: 200 kHz / 20° @ -10db, 83 kHz / 60° @ -10db SI/DI 180° coverage, 455 kHz/(2) 86° @ -10 db
- Max depth: 150' (SI/DI), 1,500'
- 2 1/2" target separation
- Power Output: 1,000 Watts (RMS) 8,000 Watts (Peak-to-Peak)
- GPS Speed
- Gimbal mount
- 11"w. x 6"h. x 4"d.
- Power Input: 10-20 VDC
- Power Draw: 780mA.