You May Also Like
Non-Member $1299.00 Buyer's Club $1299.00
Non-Member $799.00 Buyer's Club $799.00
Non-Member $16.99 Buyer's Club $15.29
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Humminbird® 898c Sonar / GPS Combo Fishfinder is packed with pro - grade features!
Maximize your angling experience with the Humminbird 898c SI Combo fishfinder GPS system. It's got the goods to get you the limit! Read on to get the whole scoop...
Down ImagingTM Sonar
Provides picture-like images of structure below your boat by combining a traditional down-looking sonar view with side imaging technology. Observe Down Imaging side-by-side on your screen with SwitchFireTM (explained below), or on a 3-way view.
Gives you a real time, customized look below the water's surface with 2 different modes: "Max Mode" and "Clear Mode".
Max Mode detects even the slightest returns, displaying them on-screen in full detail, and helping you identify variables like thermaclimes, plankton and baitfish populations, structure and, of course, game fish. Max Mode is great for jigging, too, since its incredible detail allows you to see your jig on-screen. This complete picture of the action below your boat lets you tailor your approach to match the conditions and catch more fish.
Clear Mode offers a crisp, uncluttered represenation of structure and fish... great for fishing in shallow water. Clear Mode filters out weaker returns like silt and debris, displaying only stronger signals like bottom contour, structure, schools of baitfish and individual game fish.
SwitchFire returns can be displayed in 3 different color palettes, providing you even more flexibility on the water to deal with overcast or full-sun conditions.
2 beams, best of both worlds! A narrow 20° beam is optimized for bottom and structure detail below your boat, while a 60° beam casts a wider net, searching for fish and structure around your boat. View them side-by-side onscreen or combine the images into 1 comprehensive view!More Advanced Sonar features:
- Saves screen snapshots to memory card (memory card not included)
- Sonar Recording saves digital sonar information so you can play it back onscreen
- Split Screen Zoom increases the displayed resolution to separate sonar returns that are very close together
- Split Screen Bottom Lock
- Wide Narrow Cone Split Screen separates the sonar data using the two primary user selectable down-looking beams simultaneously in split screen
- Instant Image Update... the sonar chart updates in real time to show the latest information on the sonar screen
- Freeze Frame with the ability to mark structure on sonar. Inspect and mark submerged structure, bait fish, and underwater contours with special Sonar Cursor
- Selective Fish ID+ interprets sonar returns and displays a fish symbol when very selective requirements are met. When a fish is detected, a fish icon and its depth are displayed above the return. 3 different fish icons represent intensity of the sonar return, and provide an indicator of relative fish size
- Sonar Echo Enhancement creates a clearer picture with available info
- TrueArch Technology eliminate unwanted interference and noise to help you more quickly discern the size and depth of fish targets
- X-Press Menu System provides quick access to the settings most frequently used
- 3D Chart View
- Large Digits View provides digital data in a large, easy-to-see format
- Custom View Selections allows you to see only the views that you want, giving you the flexibility to access the information you need quickly and easily
- Custom Digital Readout Selection allows customization of digital readout
- Selectable display colors
- Selectable background colors
- Temperature Alarm allows you to preset and display an alarm when a desired temperature is reached
- Triplog is a selectable readout that'll only appear in the menu if a Speed Accessory, GPS or Paddlewheel, is connected. The Triplog provides average speed, distance traveled, and elapsed time information
- Gimbal mount
- Compatible with Navionics and Lakemaster® charts
- Track plotting / chart plotting
- GPS speed
- Contour XD networking
- 3,000 waypoints
- 50 routes
- Tracks: 50, with 20,000 points each
- Display size: 7" diagonal
- Display pixel 480V x 800H
- Display type: Color TFT 65,000 display colors
- Dual Beam PLUS Sonar Coverage: 200 kHz / 20° @ -10db 83 kHz / 60° @ -10db
- Side Imaging and Down Imaging Sonar Coverage: 455 kHz / (2) 86° @ -10db 800 kHz / (2) 55° @ -10db
- Target separation: 2 1 / 2 "
- Power Output (RMS): 1,000 Watts
- Power Output (Peak to Peak): 8,000 Watts
- Backlight for easy viewing in all light
- Unit Size: 11" w. x 6" h. x 4" d.
- Transducer - Standard: XHS-9-HDSI-180-T
- Transducer Mounting: Transom
- Power Input: 10-20 VDC
- Power Draw: 780 mA (lights off).
Stock No. 180088:
- Model: HD 898c SI Sonar / GPS Color Fishfinder
- Display Size: 7"
- Display Resolution: 480x800, 16:9
- Sonar Frequency: 200/83/455/50 kHz
- Watts: 8,000W
- GPS Channels: 50
- Side Imaging: Yes