You May Also Like
Non-Member $99.99 Buyer's Club $89.99
Non-Member $4.99 Buyer's Club $4.74
Non-Member $19.99 Buyer's Club $17.99
Non-Member $24.99 Buyer's Club $22.49
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Humminbird® 788ci HD DI Combo Fishfinder. Super - detailed fish - finding info!
It's not even fair anymore... this Humminbird® Fishfinder shows you exactly where the fish are so all you have to do is drop a line in the hotspot. Too easy. The way this baby locates fish is through DualBeamTM Sonar... has a 16° beam for better bottom and structure definition, and a 25° beam for better fish location below the boat.Along with DualBeam Plus, you'll get these fish-finding advantages:
Down ImagingTM technology. See all the happenings below your boat. Timber, brush, bridge pilings, rocks and any other structure will pop with stunning detail as you patrol the water.
How? 1. "Snapshots" are created with high-frequency sound waves emitted in razor thin slices. 2. Sonar returns from these waves create an instant "snapshot" below the boat. 3. Narrow Mode analyzes the returns to verify the position of the echoes to ensure Down Imaging only shows you structure and activity beneath you, and not off to one side or another. Quickly identify structure with Down Imaging, while using 2D to locate and target fish. Together, they take the guesswork out of sonar fishfinding.
Humminbird SwitchFireTM Sonar gives you the power to choose how returns are displayed. With 3 unique modes, you have complete control to adjust with the fishing conditions. Get incredible detail in Max Mode. Watch as the sonar returns explode from the screen in amazing detail. You'll see the tiniest subsurface object-even thermoclines and water currents-for complete underwater coverage. And for easy viewing in rough water, there's Clear Mode.
Time Variable Gain (TVG) software sifts through sonar returns to display only fish and structure. Great for fishing in shallow and rough water, or reducing undesired clutter in the water column. 3-color Palette Mode provides even more flexibility on the water to deal with overcast or full-sun conditions.
Built-in ContourXDTM maps. With over 3,000 U.S. lake maps in the database, you will be able to find a lake close to any location you might want to wet a line. As an added bonus, ContourXD maps feature depth contour lines, so you can find all the drops, bumps and channels holding fish. The maps also include U.S. lights / markers, and major roads and interstates. Fish like a pro on your home lake, or a lake far from home, thanks to Humminbird ContourXD.
Precision 50-channel GPS allows you to track speed and use chartplotting technology to find old fishing holes where you had success. And even if you're not a sonar "guru", the X-Press menus place the Finder's most important settings at your fingertips for quick adjustments.
All this vital info is presented to you on a brilliant best-in-class 640 x 640 5" high-definition color display. Maximize your time on the water with Humminbird!The new "school" in fishfinding technology:
- 4,000 watts peak-to-peak 500 watts of RMS power output
- 256-color TFT display screen
- Down Imaging sonar coverage: 455 kHz / 2 degress x 86 degrees @ -10db 800 kHz / 1 degree x 55 degrees @ -10db
- DualBeam sonar coverage: 200 kHz / 25° @ -10db 455 kHz / 16° @ -10db
- Tilt and swivel quick disconnect mounting system with no cables to plug in inside hull or transom mount
- Save screen snapshots to SD memory card (not included) has 2 SD card slots
- Water temperature included in transducer... microdynamic transducer design slices through water for reliable reading up to 70 mph
- Fully-gasketed waterproof design... it floats, too
- Freeze frame capability stops the display so you can get a better look
- Wide / narrow cone split screen
- Split screen zoom increases the displayed resolution to separate sonar returns that are very close together
- Split screen bottom lock
- 3 selectable background colors
- Custom digital readout selection
- Custom view selection
- 2 1 / 2 " target separation
- LED backlight for night viewing
- 1-touch zoom with 2x, 4x, 6x, 8x levels
- Depth: 250'(DI) / 600'
- 3,000-waypoint, 50-route memory.
Order ONLINE Today!