You May Also Like
- Non-Member $799.99
- Buyer's Club $445.55 Non-Member $469.00
- Buyer's Club $379.05 Non-Member $399.00
- Buyer's Club $332.49 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $189.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Details & Specs
Humminbird® 718 DualBeam PLUSTM Fishfinder. Locate the action down to 1,000' displayed on the sharp, high-res grayscale screen!
Features a high resolution 320 x 320 16-level grayscale 5" screen, DualBeamPLUSTM sonar with selectable narrow and wide beams you can view individually or melded into one display, GPS chartplotting with built-in UniMap and advanced Fishing System capabilities.
Bring it along on your next fishing trip and you'll find yourself spending less time on fish stories, and more time reeling in the hogs!Wow! What a catch:
- DualBeam PLUS: 200 kHz / 20° @ -10db, 83 kHz / 60° @ -10db 1,000' depth
- Power output: 300 Watts (RMS), 2,400 Watts (Peak-to-Peak)
- 5" diagonal display 320 x 320, FSTN LCD grayscale screen
- Memory: Waypoints: 750 Routes: 0 Tracks: 10 with 2,000 points each
- Built-in UniMapTM covering the continental U.S.A. coastline and inland lakes and rivers at 30 meters per pixel resolution. GPS capable (not included)
- Freeze frame with ability to mark structure on sonar
- Instant image update offers real-time updates of the sonar chart to show the latest information on the sonar screen
- Real-time sonar RTS window always updates at the fastest rate possible and shows only the returns from the bottom, structure, and fish that are within the transducer beam
- Selective fish ID advanced sonar processing interprets sonar returns and displays a fish symbol when very selective requirements are met, giving you an idea of fish size
- Sonar echo enhancement shows fish, bait, and more... even watch your vertical jigging on-screen
- Split screen zoom increases the displayed resolution to separate sonar returns that are very close together.
- TrueArch technology helps you quickly discern the size and depth of fish targets by eliminating unwanted interference and noise while revealing unaltered sonar echoes
- Wide narrow cone split screen separates the sonar data using the two primary user selectable down-looking beams simultaneously in split screen
- Custom digital readout selection
- Custom view selections allows you to see only the views that you want, giving you the flexibility to access the information you need quickly and easily
- Large digits view provides digital data in a large, easy-to-see format
- Quick disconnect mounting system
- Temperature alarm allows you to preset and display an alarm when a desired temperature is reached
- Triplog provides average speed, distance traveled, and elapsed time information
- X-Press® menu system provides quick access to the settings most frequently used.
Go fishing for yours ONLINE today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips