You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $2564.05 Non-Member $2699.00
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $212.39 Non-Member $235.99
- Buyer's Club $119.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $332.49 Non-Member $349.99
- Details & Specs
Humminbird® 587ci HD Combo Color Fishfinder. A Serious edge for Serious anglers!
The 587CI Combo features brilliant color 640V x 480H 4.5" display. Dual Beam PLUS SONAR with 500 Watts (RMS) 4,000 Watts PtP power output, 50 Channel internal GPS Chartplotting with built-in UniMap cartography, a card slot for maps and saving waypoints and a Tilt & Swivel Quick Disconnect Mounting System. The new design also allows drop-in replacement capability for competitive in-dash models. Maximize your your angling experience with the Humminbird 587ci HD fishfinder GPS System.And there's so much more: Display:
- 4 1/ 2 " color or monochromatic screen offers top contrast for at-a-glance info
- 640V x 480H display
- Precision center beam: 200 kHz / 20°@-10db
- Wide beam: 83 kHz / 60°@-10db
- Together, the center beam and wide beam form the DualBeam system for top coverage and definition
- Reliable to 1,000 ft. depth.
- Real-Time Sonar window for fast updates
- Freeze frame / mark structure options
- Selective Fish ID
- High-sensitivity Sonar Echo Enhancement creates a clearer picture with the available information.
- Internal 50 channel GPS with WAAS
- Compatible with Navionics® charts
- Built-in UniMap.
When you hit the water, tyou don't limit yourself to one bait. So why limit your sonar? Exclusive Humminbird® SwitchFireTM Sonar gives you the power to choose how returns are displayed. With two unique modes, you have complete control to adjust with the fishing conditions, making our down-looking sonar an even more valuable fishing tool. With SwitchFire Sonar you'll never fish the same way again. Just another way Humminbird is simply, clearly better.
MAX MODE: Incredible detail. Watch as the sonar returns explode from the screen in amazing detail. You'll see the tiniest subsurface object - even thermoclines and water currents - for complete underwater coverage.
CLEAR MODE: Easy viewing in rough water. Time Variable Gain (TVG) software sifts through sonar returns to display only fish and structure. Great for fishing in shallow and rough water, or reducing undesired clutter in the water column. See a short video on this topic.
THREE COLOR PALETTES: New color palattes provide even more flexibility on the water to deal with overcast or full-sun conditions.Memory:
- 3,000 waypoints
- 50 routes
- Tracks: 50, with 20,000 points each. 2,400 watts peak-to-peak output. Quick-disconnect mounting system.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips