You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $445.55 Non-Member $469.00
- Buyer's Club $284.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $379.05 Non-Member $399.00
- Buyer's Club $284.05 Non-Member $299.00
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $399.00 Non-Member $399.00
- Buyer's Club $332.49 Non-Member $349.99
- Details & Specs
Humminbird® 581HD DI High-Definition Down ImagingTM Combo GPS & Fishfinder. Incredible sonar coverage, hi-def clarity, PLUS GPS functionality...
... it all adds up to one of the most complete Fishfinders on the water today! Wide-coverage DualBeam PLUSTM sonar and Down ImagingTM technology combine to paint a complete picture of what's going on below your boat. Internal GPS ensures you can always find your way back.
Here's a detailed look at the "tech" at work...
Built-in GPS Function - GPS track-plotting and chart-plotting made easier than ever before! With push-button simplicity, you'll be able to track GPS speed, mark 2,500 waypoints, chart 50 routes, and mark 20,000 points of interest.
DualBeam PLUS - 2 beams, best of both worlds! A narrow beam is optimized for bottom and structure detail below your boat, while a wide beam casts a wider net, searching for fish and structure around your boat. View them side-by-side onscreen or combine the images into 1 comprehensive view!
Down Imaging Sonar - Provides picture-like images of structure below your boat by combining a traditional down-looking sonar view with side imaging technology. Observe Down Imaging side-by-side on your screen with SwitchFireTM (explained below), or on a 3-way view.
SwitchFire - Gives you a real time, customized look below the water's surface with 2 different modes: "Max Mode" and "Clear Mode".
Max Mode detects even the slightest returns, displaying them on-screen in full detail, and helping you identify variables like thermaclimes, plankton and baitfish populations, structure and, of course, game fish. Max Mode is great for jigging, too, since its incredible detail allows you to see your jig on-screen. This complete picture of the action below your boat lets you tailor your approach to match the conditions and catch more fish.
Clear Mode offers a crisp, uncluttered representation of structure and fish... great for fishing in shallow water. Clear Mode filters out weaker returns like silt and debris, displaying only stronger signals like bottom contour, structure, schools of baitfish and individual game fish.More Advanced Sonar features:
- Split Screen Zoom increases the displayed resolution to separate sonar returns that are very close together
- Split Screen Bottom Lock
- Wide Narrow Cone Split Screen separates the sonar data using the two primary user selectable down-looking beams simultaneously in split screen
- Instant Image Update... the sonar chart updates in real time to show the latest information on the sonar screen
- Selective Fish ID+ interprets sonar returns and displays a fish symbol when very selective requirements are met. When a fish is detected, a fish icon and its depth are displayed above the return. 3 different fish icons represent intensity of the sonar return, and provide an indicator of relative fish size.
Display Size: 5" diagonal
- X-PressTM Menu System provides quick access to the settings most frequently used
- 3D Chart View
- Large Digits View provides digital data in a large, easy-to-see format
- Custom View Selections allows you to see only the views that you want, giving you the flexibility to access the information you need quickly and easily
- Custom Digital Readout Selection allows customization of digital readout.
Display Pixels: 640V x 320HDisplay Type: FSTN LCD
Display Colors: 16-level grayscale
Sonar: DualBeam Plus / Down Imaging
Sonar Coverage: 16°, 25°, 55° & 86° @ -10 dB
Sonar Frequency: 455 / 800 / 200 / 455 kHz
GPS Receiver: Internal
Waypoints / Points: 2,500 / 20,000
Target Separation: 2 1/2"
Power Output: 500W (RMS) 4,000W (peak-to-peak)
Current Draw: 200 mA
Depth Capability: 600 ft.
GPS Speed: Yes
Unit Size: 7 1/4 x 7 x 4" d.
Transducer Mount: Transom
Power Input: 10-20 VDC
Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips