You May Also Like
Non-Member $799.00 Buyer's Club $799.00
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Humminbird® 571HD DI PT High-Definition Down ImagingTM Fishfinder. Wide-coverage sonar, HIGH-DEF clarity and more, in a PORTABLE package!
Out there on the water, it's survival of the fittest. Thankfully, with DualBeam PLUSTM sonar, Down ImagingTM technology, high-definition clarity and more, the 571 HD DI PT is up to the challenge... and it's all ready to go with rechargeable battery, suction cup transducer, soft-side case you can take from one boat to another with ease!
Here's the whole story...
DualBeam PLUS - 2 beams, best of both worlds! A narrow beam is optimized for bottom and structure detail below your boat, while a wide beam casts a wider net, searching for fish and structure around your boat. View them side-by-side onscreen or combine the images into 1 comprehensive view!
Down Imaging Sonar - Provides picture-like images of structure below your boat by combining a traditional down-looking sonar view with side imaging technology. Observe Down Imaging side-by-side on your screen with SwitchFireTM (explained below), or on a 3-way view.
SwitchFire - Gives you a real time, customized look below the water's surface with 2 different modes: "Max Mode" and "Clear Mode".
Max Mode detects even the slightest returns, displaying them on-screen in full detail, and helping you identify variables like thermaclimes, plankton and baitfish populations, structure and, of course, game fish. Max Mode is great for jigging, too, since its incredible detail allows you to see your jig on-screen. This complete picture of the action below your boat lets you tailor your approach to match the conditions and catch more fish.
Clear Mode offers a crisp, uncluttered representation of structure and fish... great for fishing in shallow water. Clear Mode filters out weaker returns like silt and debris, displaying only stronger signals like bottom contour, structure, schools of baitfish and individual game fish.
SwitchFire returns can be displayed in 3 different color palettes, providing you even more flexibility on the water to deal with overcast or full-sun conditions.More good stuff:
- Split Screen Zoom increases the displayed resolution to separate sonar returns that are very close together
- Selective Fish ID+ interprets sonar returns and displays a fish symbol when very selective requirements are met. When a fish is detected, a fish icon and its depth are displayed above the return. 3 different fish icons represent intensity of the sonar return, and provide an indicator of relative fish size.
- X-PressTM Menu System provides quick access to the settings most frequently used
- Large Digits View provides digital data in a large, easy-to-see format
- Custom View Selections allows you to see only the views that you want, giving you the flexibility to access the information you need quickly and easily
- Custom Digital Readout Selection allows customization of digital readout
- Includes rechargeable battery, charger, suction-cup transducer, and soft-side case for portable ease.
Display Size Display Pixels:
- 5" diagonal: 640V x 320H
- 5" diagonal: FSTN LCD
- 5" diagonal: 16-level grayscale
- 5" diagonal: Down Imaging / DualBeam Plus
- 5" diagonal: 16°, 28°, 45° & 75° @ -10 dB
- 5" diagonal: 455 / 800 / 200 / 455 kHz
- 5" diagonal: 2 1/2"
- 5" diagonal: 500W (RMS) 4,000W (peak-to-peak)
- 5" diagonal: 200 mA
- 5" diagonal: 250 ft. (Down Imaging) / 600 ft. max.
- 5" diagonal: Yes
- 5" diagonal: Yes
- 5" diagonal: Yes
- 5" diagonal: 6 3/4" x 5 3/8" x 3 1/2"d.
- 5" diagonal: Quick-disconnect
- 5" diagonal: XNT-9-DI-T
- 5" diagonal: Suction Cup
- 5" diagonal: 10-20 VDC