You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $179.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $109.79 Non-Member $121.99
- Buyer's Club $314.99 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $22.50 Non-Member $25.00
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Details & Specs
- You bring the lumber... our Stove brings the heat. No cheap parts here, just tough galvanized steel with a high-temperature finish. And the hinged door is an even tougher cast iron with easy-control vent holes. There's no doubt about it, our HQ ISSUE® Outdoor Wood Stove is built to last.
With heating and cooking capability, it's the ultimate "dual threat."
Perfect for camp, out-buildings and more. Keeps coffee and sauce pans hot on top, brings water to a boil and cooks bacon and eggs! Portable, too... the legs detach, the pipes nest and the entire Stove fits inside itself for easy storage and smooth transport.
- Galvanized steel with high-temperature heat-resistant black finish
- Five 15.5"l. interlocking stove pipes with 3.375" diameter
- Front hinged cast iron door with adjustable air vent
- Top platform can be used to keep coffee and sauce pans hot
- Heats tents up to 14' x 20'
- Pipes nest and entire stove fits inside itself for easy storage and transport
- Only for outdoor use with proper ventilation
Features & BenefitsKey Specifications
- Item Number: 648081
- Pipe Diameter: 3.375"
- Total Pipe Length: 77.5"
- Firebox Dimensions 11.75"w. x 16.25"d. x 10.75"h.
- Overall Dimensions: 17.75" x 11.75" x 16.25"h, 7'10"h. including pipe
- Weight: 47 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99