You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $710.99 Non-Member $789.99
- Buyer's Club $1439.99 Non-Member $1599.99
- Buyer's Club $719.99 Non-Member $799.99
- Buyer's Club $238.49 Non-Member $264.99
- Buyer's Club $377.99 Non-Member $419.99
- Details & Specs
Ignition at the touch of your finger! Pressing the remote will bring your HQ5500E Generator to life. You can watch the elements rage outside, while you are protected in your RV, house, or hunting cabin. Use the included wheel kit to get your Generator where you need it. No one could ask for electricity to be any simpler.
Automatic voltage regulator. All HQ Generators are equipped with Automatic Voltage Regulators to ensure maximum protection for your appliances as well as your generator. By regulating the level of voltage in an alternating system (AC) to a narrower range of output, the AVR protects any part of your system that might be damaged by surges or drops in voltage or power, particularly during the start-up of your appliances when the maximum voltage and power are required. The AVR ensures a constant quality and quantity of voltage is supplied to protect the appliances and system. They are equipped with an Automatic Voltage Regulator to get maximum performance and power from your unit with the added safety of your appliances.
More features, more benefits.
Constructed with all the bells and whistles you desire in your generator, the HQ5500E doesn't disappoint. With a run time of 12 hours at 50% load, you'll spend less time refilling and more time doing what you enjoy. You can easily start your generator with either recoil or electric start. A heavy-duty roll cage protects your investment, while providing a simple way to carry it to the next location. Twist lock receptacles provide easy and secure connection to a transfer switch or other devices to get your power back up and running in minutes. Plus, it comes with a wheel kit to get your Generator where you need it to be.
- 5,500W of power to support your electrical needs
- Both electric and remote start for ease of starting, remote included
- Wheel kit for added mobility of your generator
- Free Generator cover to keep it clean in storage and protected when not in use
Get powered up and order today!
Please Note: This item is shipped by commercial carrier curbside. Unloading is the customer's responsibility, including off the back of the truck. This product Ships in 1 Box, Measures 31.50"l. x 21.50"w. x 24"h., and Weighs approx. 211 lbs. No expedited delivery. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.Features & BenefitsKey Specifications
- Item number: 660400
- Voltage: 120v AC
- AC surge output: 5,500W
- Rated AC continuous output: 5,000W
- Max. AC amps: 46A @ 120V
- AC cycle: 60 Hz
- 120V 20A AC receptacle: 8
- 120V 30A AC RV Receptacle: 1
- Master circuit breaker
- Individual circuit protectors
- Max. HP: 13
- Engine displacement: 389cc
- Starting system: Recoil / electric (battery not included)
- Fuel-tank capacity: 6.5 gal.
- Fuel tank material: Rust preventative coated steel
- Run time (@ 50% load): 10 hours
- Sound level (@ 23-ft.): 75 dB
- Engine type: 4-stroke OHV
- Fuel compliance: 10% ethanol mix
- Low oil shutoff for maximum engine protection: Yes
- Alternator and Engine Isolators to reduce vibration
- EPA Certified
- Model number: HQ5500E
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips