You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $566.99 Non-Member $629.99
- Buyer's Club $710.99 Non-Member $789.99
- Buyer's Club $494.99 Non-Member $549.99
- Buyer's Club $449.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $238.49 Non-Member $264.99
- Details & Specs
Ignition at the touch of your finger! Pressing the remote will bring your HQ ISSUE® 4000W Generator to life. Use the included wheel kit to get your Generator where you need it. No one could ask for electricity to be any simpler.
All HQ ISSUE® Generators are equipped with Automatic Voltage Regulators to ensure maximum protection for your appliances as well as your generator. By regulating the level of voltage in an alternating system (AC) to a narrower range of output, the AVR protects any parts of your systems that might be damaged by surges or drops in voltage or power, particularly during the start-up of your appliances when the maximum voltage and power are required. The AVR ensures a constant quality and quantity of voltage is supplied to protect the appliances and system.
More features, more benefits.
Constructed with all the bells and whistles you desire in your generator, the HQ ISSUE® 4000E doesnt disappoint. With a run time of 12 hours at 50% load, youll spend less time refilling and more time doing what you enjoy. You can easily start your generator with either recoil or electric start. A heavy-duty roll cage protects your investment, while providing a simple way to carry it to the next location. Plus, it comes with a wheel kit to get your Generator where you need it to be.
- 4,000W of power to support your electrical needs
- 7 max. horsepower/212cc displacement
- Low oil shutoff for maximum engine protection
- Alternator and engine isolators to reduce vibration
- Both electric and remote start for ease of starting, remote included
- Wheel kit for added mobility
- Includes generator cover to keep it clean and protected when not in use
Charge up and order today!Features & BenefitsKey Specifications
- Item number: 660399
- Voltage: 120v AC
- AC surge output: 4,000W
- Rated AC continuous output: 3,500W
- Max. AC amps: 28A @ 120V
- AC cycle: 60 Hz
- 120V 20A AC receptacle: 6
- 120V 30A AC RV Receptacle: 1
- Master circuit breaker
- Individual circuit protectors
- Max. HP: 7
- Engine displacement: 212cc
- Starting system: Recoil/electric (battery not included)
- Fuel-tank capacity: 4 gal.
- Fuel tank material: Rust preventative coated steel
- Run time (@ 50% load): 12 hours
- Sound level (@ 23-ft.): 65 dB
- Engine type: 4-stroke OHV
- Fuel compliance: 10% ethanol mix
- EPA Certified
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips