- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Horizon Fitness® EX-69 Elliptical Trainer outperforms all other ellipticals in its price range!
Save your knees from pounding runs and get fit at home! This easy-to-use Elliptical Trainer features SIXstar CertifiedTM comfort for a smooth, natural feel as it tones, burns calories, keeps you active.
The EX-69 features a longer stride length for a wider range of motion and a multiple-position manual incline for more workout options. Tracking your progress day-to-day is easy with the advanced GoalCenterTM, and the MP3-compatible speaker system makes it easy to listen to your favorite tunes. It's a tremendous value, with all the nice extras to make your home workout a little more comfortable.SIXstar Certified comfort:
- ZEROgap provides ideal pedal placement with zero distance between them to eliminate stress on your hips and back
- StraightUP body posture keeps you upright for maximum comfort, minimal fatigue and faster results
- 10" SUREstep provides easy access with a low step-on height to make it safer for mounting / dismounting
- IDEALfit optimal handlebar spacing puts grips within ideal reach and distance for both small and large users
- 18" FLATellipse foot path provides a more natural foot path, mimicking walking and running motions while minimizing fatigue
- SMOOTHpulley large-drive pulley ratio increases the angular momentum of the elliptical for the smoothest, most effective motion possible.
- 20 levels of electronic resistance
- 20" stride length provides a wider range of motion and simulates higher-speed activities like running
- 5-position incline for multiple workout options
- 6" green-backlit LCD screen display
- 10 pre-set programs + goal center
- Contact grip hear monitor
- High-velocity fan for comfort
- Sonic Surround speakers with MP3 compatibility
- 300 lb. user capacity
- 73 x 22 x 65" h. Some assembly required.