You May Also Like
Non-Member $49.99 Buyer's Club $44.99
Non-Member $29.99 Buyer's Club $26.99
Non-Member $39.99 Buyer's Club $35.99
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Hooded Mountain Man Capote Ranch Coat keeps you cozy in harsh frontier winters.
Rugged, stylish and WARM! Capote Coats like these originated in Central Canada, probably in the late 1600's... when staying warm during the frigid winters meant life or death. The style was standard issue during the French & Indian War and the American Revolution, and by the mid-19th century it became very popular with fur traders. The Coat is simple, but beautifully-made, and it keeps you toasty!
- Thigh-length design perfect for horseback riding
- 100% naturally warm wool and man-made fibers
- Long sleeves
- Rain cape across back / shoulders
- Full hood
- Fully lined
- Reinforced stitching, hemmed edges
- Cinch belt for a comfort fit. Dry clean only. Imported.
State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order yours ONLINE now!
!!! Limited Quantities !!!