You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Hogue® Extreme Series Folding Knives. Premium knives, each individually manufactured, assembled and hand sharpened in the USA for the best in performance.
Sharp, substantial, and built like no other, Hogue® Extreme Series Knives truly are a cut above. 4" Folding blade style, each is made from premium-grade steel... 154CM stainless for the Folders, 1/4" A2 tool steel for the Fixed Blades... cryogenically and heat-treated for maximum hardness.
The blades are then hand-finished in Hogue's own family-owned facilities to a razor's edge. Made in conjunction with custom blademaker Allen Elishewitz, these are among the best in the field.Folding Knife details:
- Premium 154CM stainless steel 4" blade with stone-washed finish
- HRC 57-59
- Solid one-piece machined bolster plate
- Oversized 1/4" pivot pin resists damage and wear from regular use
- Rugged 6061 T6 aluminum handle
- Manual safety with positive detent that locks the blade in the open position
- Ambidextrous thumb studs
- Stainless steel spoon-style clip for tip-up or tip-down carry
- Handle is 4 7/8" long. Knives are 8 7/8" long overall.
Order ONLINE today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99